Reaction score
ByBarry Horn / Reporter
bhorn@dallasnews.com | Bio

7:04 PM on Fri., Jun. 8, 2012 | Permalink
From DMN sports media writer Barry Horn

Back in 1998, Randy Moss was working for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram about the time the Cowboys were preparing for the NFL draft. Randy Moss, the talented wide receiver from Marshall University, complete with heavy baggage, was being mentioned as a potential No. 1 pick for the Cowboys.

Randy Moss of the Star-Telegram was doing his usual duty at Lone Star Park on a night that Jerry Jones and the Cowboys were being honored in Grand Prairie.

Up in the Cowboys' suite somebody happened to mention he had just talked to Randy Moss who was at the track. Jones knew the receiver was in town for a scheduled interview.

"Tell him to come down here and say 'Hi'", the Cowboys owner said.

When summoned, Randy Moss did not think it an unusual request.

He reasoned his fellow Arkansan had for years seen his name in the newspapers and was hoping to be touted on a few bets.

When Randy Moss walked into the suite and introductions were made, "Jerry looked at me with a blank expression that said, 'Who are you?'" Moss recalled.

"He was really disappointed."

Cythim

Reaction score
This article makes no sense to me.

It is talking about two different people named Randy Moss. Jerry thought he was going to see the football player but he got the sports reporter instead.

Reaction score
It is talking about two different people named Randy Moss. Jerry thought he was going to see the football player but he got the sports reporter instead.

Oh.

I can see where that'd be article worthy, 15 years later.

:suicide

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
easy mistake

Moss_Randy_cropped.jpg
randymoss_1_rp.jpg

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Jesus,try watching a movie that isn't 95% CGI some time.

They make those anymore? I just watched the lowest budget film to be produced in possibly the last 20 years and it was plain awful, but cgi just the same lol. The 25th Reich. Aussie film about going back in time to save the world against the Nazi's. Messing up, going forward in time and missing present day by 300 years and the Nazi's have all turned into giant spider robots with flying saucers that are about to attack God in the 25th dimension.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
They make those anymore? I just watched the lowest budget film to be produced in possibly the last 20 years and it was plain awful, but cgi just the same lol. The 25th Reich. Aussie film about going back in time to save the world against the Nazi's. Messing up, going forward in time and missing present day by 300 years and the Nazi's have all turned into giant spider robots with flying saucers that are about to attack God in the 25th dimension.

I lol @ the ones on SYFY.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The scene where one of the soldiers gets turned into a Nazi robot spider then proceeds to ass rape the captain he was just defending was pure gold sir.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The scene where one of the soldiers gets turned into a Nazi robot spider then proceeds to ass rape the captain he was just defending was pure gold sir.

lol
I just read about this scene on IMDB and came back to ask you about it.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
lol
I just read about this scene on IMDB and came back to ask you about it.

It was totally unnecessary and uses the whole, Southern Man is a repressed Homosexual that when given the offer of becoming a Nazi would jump at it and then use the power to ass rape anyone he could. But I think it was totally worth it for them to say that they have the only movie ever made where a robot ass fucks a dude.

Top Bottom