Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
KC ranks 30th in the league in total defense, 29th in rush defense and tied for 29th in rush yards allowed.

Be prepared for us to make them look like top 5 in all those categories this week!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm leaning chiefs. but i really want to go cowboys because of the run game. i think they can run on the chiefs.

the most important stat for me that i have found is that KC has the #1 4th quarter scoring offense in the league. so i feel that even if we get a lead, i only think we'll be able to hold it for 3 quarters max.

...i really wanted to pick dallas too.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
First time all year I'm really thinking about picking the opponent.

But I'm a better fan than you mofos, so I'll go Cowboys.

(I didn't realize the Chiefs defense was that weak. Earlier in the year I thought they looked pretty good.)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want to pick Dallas too TE.....I really want to believe. But I'm sober tonight and wondering who I'm kidding. I'll go Chiefs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
First time all year I'm really thinking about picking the opponent.

But I'm a better fan than you mofos, so I'll go Cowboys.

(I didn't realize the Chiefs defense was that weak. Earlier in the year I thought they looked pretty good.)

They lost Eric Berry in week one I think, he's the glue of that defense.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
Dallas is missing its two biggest point makers, Bailey and Elliott. My heart is with the Cowboys, but they won't win.

Chiefs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dallas is missing its two biggest point makers, Bailey and Elliott. My heart is with the Cowboys, but they won't win.

Chiefs.

Bailey's been replaced by Ted Nugent's kid, who led us in scoring last week. We good there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke is playing so I’m changing my pick to the COWBOYS

he’s going to be pissed and take advantage of their last place run defense

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was going to shock the world and predict a Cowboys win in spite of all the drama surrounding Zeke but now he's playing, I’m going with the Chiefs

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chiefs sigh

Too much speed, too many weapons on offense. This defense has gotten fat off a bad team and an injured o-line the past 2 weeks. Back to reality this week.

Pick officially changed. Zeke is back. Cowboys

Top Bottom