Reaction score
Dibs on all-time QB.

Cowboys win.

No problem. I like to run outs, posts, corners, drags, and swings. I can catch the back shoulder fade if I know it's coming, but I can't jump very high or run very fast anymore. "Just throw me the damn ball, Reno!"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cleveland cant win the world series but they upset the Cowboys this week

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to thank BB for falling on the grenade and taking one for the team.

actually, I sold out and picked Dallas. they were winning when I was picking against them for the last month. but Cleveland was too putrid for me to pick them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just got home from a convention and can finally watch the game

Glad to see we won

But why the fuck did Zeke have 18 carries and Morris have 17 carries?

Did something happen to Zeke ?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Glad to see we won

yes, he helped build such a big lead, it didn't make any sense to leave him out there and expose him to injury

it was awesome

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck that!

That's fucking up his chance at the rookie record damn it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Glad to see we won

Huge lead, took him out (as they should) No need to waste carries on him with a 4 TD lead

Reaction score
yes, he helped build such a big lead, it didn't make any sense to leave him out there and expose him to injury

it was awesome

yes, it is great to beat the crap out of another team well enough that key starters can be rested and protected. And while it would be awesome for Zeke to keep the stats piling up for all of us to take vicarious pride in, it has always been considered "how it's done" at the NFL level to take out your stars in blowout garbage time.

Also, this was a test for Dallas. They did not come out flat against a bad opponent, nor did they look past them. The Cowboys beat some ass which is what should have happened when the two teams are compared. This could have easily been a harder game just based upon taking Cleveland too lightly. This team did not take Cleveland lightly at all in my opinion.

Top Bottom