dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Bailey is ruled out I'm picking The Bengals

With Heath as the back up kicker if Bailey is out we may be in big trouble.

In practice Wednesday Heath went 3 for 6 with a self admitted max yardage of 35

I think if they know Bailey cant kick they'd bring in a vet for the weekend. There's a few people on the street (including Gould I believe)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The idea that Jeff Heath may be the backup kicker is the Cowboys version of Idiocracy.

Especially with a 36 yard max shot that he is hitting only 50% of the time

Garrett will look like a stud coach with balls for once going for it on fourth down every drive. lol

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Idiocracy

Thats one of my favorite movies, its 10 year anniversary is this week. I went to a viewing at Alamo Drafthouse that had a Q&A with Mike Judge, Presdient Camacho and Maya Rudolph (damn, she looks different). Funny stuff, that is one of the best movies of all time seen by so few.

PS, cinci in a cake walk

Reaction score
My brain says pick the Bengals. My heart says Cowboys. This is a tougher pick than I would have thought before the emergence of Dak.

Cowboys

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My infallible rule is that the Rangers and Cowboys can never be good in the same season. All year I thought that meant the Cowboys would suck this year, but after yesterday I'm starting to think the opposite. It's almost enough to get me to pick us Sunday.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
My infallible rule is that the Rangers and Cowboys can never be good in the same season. All year I thought that meant the Cowboys would suck this year, but after yesterday I'm starting to think the opposite. It's almost enough to get me to pick us Sunday.

Will the Rangers be exposed as a fraud and benefiting from living in a weak division?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm ready to pick the Cowboys. I was set to pick CIN but after seeing the injury report and who they are missing coupled with Tyron Smith practicing and likely to play I think Zeke has another dominant day and extends his lead as the rushing leader

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

WTF is wrong with the Rangers?

I'm not a big baseball fan (probably because I've seen the Rangers play the last 40 years) but damn this team disappoints like clockwork

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm not a big baseball fan (probably because I've seen the Rangers play the last 40 years) but damn this team disappoints like clockwork
I dunno. Yesterday was like a Garrrett fourth quarter for nine innings.

Actually it was mostly Hamels, who hasn't looked good his last several starts. The hope was maybe he wasn't 100% dialed in with the playoffs already sewn up, but now it looks like that was wishful thinking.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Rangers won 95 games and had a run differential of +8. That's a record for games won/differential, the 2nd place team won 97 games and had a differential of +67.

I don't even like baseball but go Blue Jays!

Reaction score
Thats one of my favorite movies, its 10 year anniversary is this week. I went to a viewing at Alamo Drafthouse that had a Q&A with Mike Judge, Presdient Camacho and Maya Rudolph (damn, she looks different). Funny stuff, that is one of the best movies of all time seen by so few.

PS, cinci in a cake walk

Water?

You mean like from the toilet?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Pitching. That is what post season baseball is about.

Top Bottom