Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That said, I still can't find myself picking against Tom Brady.
That's half of the tough part. We gotta pick Weeden over Brady, and frikkin Garrett over Belecheck?

Reaction score
Pats. Not to brag, but I'm 1-3 by the way.

I hate picking slam dunks but the problem here is the Pats seem to have the exact offensive weapons that are our kryptonite. Even if you contain Gronk for example, they can just hit you in the flat like the Saints did all game. The Saints are also a very bad team. They might not win another game until November. The Pats are very good team coming off a bye. No bueno

Reaction score
It's gonna be ugly. What was their score vs. Jacksonville? 51-7? Maybe not that ugly, but it's gonna be ugly. Pats win, and cover probably 10 more than whatever the spread is.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The Patriots are all taking this game seriously according to reports.
Uh oh.
Patriots.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm taking Dallas.

Dumb, I know. But I think the D plays inspired ball with a couple of criminals back (I am aware that Lee is ruled out) and Brady makes a couple of mistakes, and the D collects 3 turnovers. And the O puts juuuuuust enough points up to eek by.

Dallas 27, New England 23

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe we have the talent to beat them, just not the coaching

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm taking Dallas.

Dumb, I know. But I think the D plays inspired ball with a couple of criminals back (I am aware that Lee is ruled out) and Brady makes a couple of mistakes, and the D collects 3 turnovers. And the O puts juuuuuust enough points up to eek by.

Dallas 27, New England 23
My official pick is still the Pats, but somehow I can see this happening. I have no idea why. Probably just that we seem to do so much better when people aren't telling us how great we and how we're going to win all week. Plus who knows, sometimes teams come off a bye a little rusty for the first quarter or so.

Also, Lee is supposed to play, right? He was practicing the last couple of days.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only way we win is we play flawless on D and get some points from both our D and ST. Maybe they activate Lucky and put him in on ST and he breaks off a return for 6

Either that or he fumbles again and never is trusted with a return again

Top Bottom