MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And we can actually open the roof to show off the star on top of the Jerrytron. Since that's apparently the only reason they made the roof retractable.

I'd love to see them open the roof but it's still way too hot for that here right now. Maybe closer to Thanksgiving.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys, but I wont be surprised if its more of a struggle for us than it should be

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I keep thinking of that home game we lost to Colt McCoy a few years ago. everyone had that slated as a "W" too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys

but will probably be much closer than we expect because Dak is still a rookie and this team can't stand prosperity

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bears will be picking top three this year. Don't think it even matters if we have a letdown, or if Dak regresses, or any of that. This week's opponent is horrible.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bears are going to be with out 5 starters on defense, their starting QB, and Alshon Jeffery is banged up.

Changing my pick to the dumbass Cowboys.

and you've eaten the cheese

situations just like this is when superstars are born, guys you've never heard of will look like the steel curtain when lining up against the Cowboys

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys

first time I've picked them to win in several years, let's see if they reward me by ramming my prediction right up my keister

Reaction score
BTW I think if you look real close you will see Hos in the painting of Jerry and the team rowing across the Trinity river. He is the one shining Jerry's shoes.

Maybe Jerry will eventually let Hostile wipe his glasses in the owner's suite one day. Aww, hell I would wipe those damn glasses to sit up there too for a game, but at least I would walk in with a George Costanza meets George Steinbrenner for the first time type attitude.

Top Bottom