Reaction score
I’m going Atlanta.

Too many injuries. Cowboys play like shit at home. It’s a noon game the fans will be half asleep. Weeden will have a costly brain dead moment.

*i might change my mind again, sorry :/

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yep take Jones away like we did Beckham, maybe even give HIM a case of the alligator arms, hold the rushing game in check, grab a turnover or two and get after the QB. You do all this you don't need a ton of offense. But you do need some.

Easier said than done considering Jones is much bigger and it seems like they keep him on the outside a lot. Almost like saying, "give Dez alligator arms". It's gonna have to be one hell of a hit to get either of them to throttle it back, if they would ever throttle it back to begin with.

This is easily the toughest test the secondary will have had so far. The Eagles have shit at WR and the Giants have 1 guy and shit.

Reaction score
This is easily the toughest test the secondary will have had so far. The Eagles have shit at WR and the Giants have 1 guy and shit.

The Falcons main weapon is Julio. They are moving him all over the place. The other WRs White and Hankerson are ok. Coleman isn’t playing. That’s good i thought he was their best running back. Freeman doesn’t impress me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Easier said than done considering Jones is much bigger and it seems like they keep him on the outside a lot. Almost like saying, "give Dez alligator arms". It's gonna have to be one hell of a hit to get either of them to throttle it back, if they would ever throttle it back to begin with.

100 percent right and I stand corrected. However, one doesn't have to give alligator arms to Dez to make him disappear for most of the game, if one works diligently on that.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Matthews is not shit. But I agree this will be a tough test for the Cowboys --- but so was Beckham, and Matthews.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't have a good feeling about this one, then again I thought we'd lose to Philly too.

That said I think Atlanta is better than both NYG and Philly (they beat both of them like we did, although Atlanta's defense wasn't as dominant over the entire game against Philly like ours was). They are eons more healthy than we are. I think Mincey is a significant loss for us right now too, we haven't exactly been tearing it up rushing the passer so far but he has had two quality games and is good against the run. He'll be missed.

Would love to see us pull it out obviously because I do think we are beating New Orleans next week. 4-0 with the injuries we have would be a pseudo miracle and give us a ton of space in our division. It'd also be 4-0 vs NFC teams.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas wins it. Sean Lee and the D sees to that.

Dallas 27
Atlanta 17

I originally thought that Weeden was going to screw the pooch and cost is the game. But now I'm not so sure. With ATL's RB injured that is going to hurt their run game so we won't have to stack the box as much and will be able keep more help out back for our corners

I don't think we will win by a 10. I think it's going to be an ugly last minute win by FG (that's if he doesn't miss the damn kick)

DAL 20
ATL 17

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Were the site monetized - running adverts and such? There would be incentive for that. There's not.

Oh, ok, so you're just bat shit crazy? Thats a relief to know

(just fucking with you man, kind of.....)

Top Bottom