dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope we win, but don't see it.

I suspect Washington wins by at least a TD

Reaction score
Surprised with how many are picking the Skins. They got destroyed on MNF. They look like a hot mess right now.

Reaction score
I don't know how this shit defense is going to stop Reed, Jackson, Garcon, Doctson with no pass rush.
I hope Dallas some how wins but I don't see it. If we can get our offense rolling, it might be a shootout.

I'll go with Skins.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Or is Washington that bad?

guess we'll find out

I think its a virtual lock they wont look like that against the Cowboys and I suspect the same corners that got torched will give our guys fits.

Reaction score
Well, to reiterate my opinion - since Romo went down last year Garrett has only won when the other team forced the issue by being bigger idiots. That does not happen very often, and is almost impossible to predict when that is going to happen. Therefor, until I see Garrett actually coach a win without Romo, and over a team who does not give the game away stupidly, then I must keep picking the Cowboys to lose every single game. Even if that odd gift wrapped game happens every now and then I will still be correct in my predictions probably better than 75% of the time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez gets shutdown by no name corners.

Look what Norman did to his last season. It will be just more of the same. Our #2 WR can't even get out of bounds to stop the clock and save the game.

Zeke looked average at best and disappointing considering all his hype.

Dak looked good for a rookie playing his first game

Morris looked decent

We still have our pass rush suspended for three more games

It would take the QB carrying the team on his shoulders like Romo has had to do for years for us to win this game. Unfortunately Dak is not ready or able to do that yet

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
guess we'll find out

I think its a virtual lock they wont look like that against the Cowboys and I suspect the same corners that got torched will give our guys fits.

One thing that I've realized over the years watching Cowboys/Skins games is that there are no locks. Usually the team's that's favored to lose is the team that end up winning.

If the Cowboys do win this game it will be because of something crazy, like the Cowboys defense making a play to win the game or they just flat out dominate.

Reaction score
Did I not get in on the Giants last week? Must have just been in my head.

Washington wins this week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our defense will give up the go ahead score late in the fourth quarter. In other words, nothing has changed from last season. We may be able to score more points this year. But our defense is shitty enough to give up that one last score when it matters most to let us down

Skins win

Reaction score
Skins and Cowboys are always hard to predict.

That said, the Redskins looked bad yesterday. Plus they're coming off a short week. And that secondary got abused.

I'm going to say Dallas wins this one. Might change my opinion later in the week though.

Changing my pick to Washington.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope Dallas finds a new and exciting way to lose a winnable game.

I don't know if there are any new ways that they haven't thought up yet, but a girl can dream.

Reaction score
I hope Dallas finds a new and exciting way to lose a winnable game.

I don't know if there are any new ways that they haven't thought up yet, but a girl can dream.

With Garrett clapping like a ****** as time expires.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Elliot looks really good. Great pick, almost as good as the Claiborne selection.

Top Bottom