Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are 8-0 on the road for last year and if you count the year prior we are 9-0 on the road. I was feeling a little Nervous about my original Cowboys by one or two pick but I'm sticking with it.

Plus we've won the last three at Phily so I'm sticking with recent history

Either way I believe it's going to be a tough game and a close game for us. A lot of back and forth on the score board. But Romo will get us the win in the last minutes again

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For some reason, and against my better judgment, I'm going Cowboys.

Pretty sure next week I'll pick Falcons, though.

Reaction score
This guy is nearly 2,000 dollars in the betting hole.

I'm going Cowboys in this one.

Work hard, young man, and one day you'll have 2k in discretionary income yourself.

Hope you'll mention my bankroll in that thread when I turn things around later. Or will you just be a drive by shit talker....

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
You're addressing someone else? Drive-bys are what I do.

And if I had 2,000 to frivolously spend, I'd just put it in your father's commissary account.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yep, from now on I'm betting the complete opposite of what Midswat bets. He's me lucky charm.

Fan Duel here I come!

Reaction score
I have more faith in our offense without Dez than with Philly's offense. They don't seem to be in sync yet given all the new personnel. I wonder if Chip Kelly is planning on running shotgun zone reads with DeMarco all season. I think Philly will be dangerous later in the year, but right now, they don't scare me much. And we do seem to play better on the road... That said, if we can't take care of the ball, it won't matter.

I'm picking Dallas to win. If we protect the ball, then it could be by double digits.
ahem...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ahem...

nice, hopefully you're wrong about Philly being better later on in the year, but I'm afraid thats just wishful thinking on my part because I think they'll be better too, Demarco is a good, prideful player and I have a hard time believing he'll keep struggling this bad (unless their line really is as bad as its looked or he gets injured). Ive seen too many crazy starts to the year with various teams who look nothing like they started at the end of the year. Seems like team really start showing who they are around week 5 or 6

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Philly is going to have an even worse outing against The Jets than they did against our boys.

The Jets D is on fire with the league leading 10 turnovers. 5 in each game. Plus they have a better run defense than we do (at least according to rankings)

So if Philly can't run the ball then it's all on Bradford and he has thrown 4 INT to 2 TD And his confidence is shot. So if he has to throw the ball he's throwing against Revis and Co. Who lead the league in INT.

so I feel that Philly's troubles are just beginning

They will end up either 3-1 with a win against the Saints in week four or they will continue in a downward slide and loose that one too and end up 0-4!!!

Nothing would make me happier then going up 4 1/2 games on PHI

Last edited:
Top Bottom