NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
One hundred percent dead on. If we win, get ready for him to puff his chest out and talk about how we finished strong, had a winning record, blah blah blah.

He'll be proud of his guys. They never quit. They kept scratching clawing and fighting.

But for what?

Reaction score
The Eagles will want to go into with momentum and a win. They would make the same blunder as Garrett last yr and take the game off with 3 weeks for all his young players to fall out of game readiness. No, the Eagles will play to win and Pederson will outcoach the clapper.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Eagles will want to go into with momentum and a win. They would make the same blunder as Garrett last yr and take the game off with 3 weeks for all his young players to fall out of game readiness. No, the Eagles will play to win and Pederson will outcoach the clapper.

Eagles need to see what Foles has. He needs all the reps he can get.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Those 6 points will be courtesy of 3 Jeff Heath safeties though. Right?
Possibly. I was thinking more of 2 Jeff Heath FG's. Jeff Heath will only play a League mandated 1st quarter because of the injury potential to 2nd and 3rd string offensive players.

This unfortunately cancels organizational plans to have Jeff Heath be the 1st NFL player to play all 22 positions in a single game.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was gonna say REALLY hope your right, but even getting humilated in a meaningless game, Jerry still not ready to have the red tumor surgically removed.

Red's not going anywhere. We all know that. What a lot of folks don't know or believe is that Jerry doesn't care about winning. His team made a boatload of money and he's the ringleader of the circus. Red is just a prop in Jerry's world and Red doesn't give a shit because he's 4 million a year richer.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Completely agree Haley. Pederson will outcoach the clapper and I hope the loss is in embarrassing fashion to end the year.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Red's not going anywhere. We all know that. What a lot of folks don't know or believe is that Jerry doesn't care about winning. His team made a boatload of money and he's the ringleader of the circus. Red is just a prop in Jerry's world and Red doesn't give a shit because he's 4 million a year richer.

Actually I think it's six million... The guy has probably made 50 million dollars here to be a spare who adds nothing. Incredible.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually I think it's six million... The guy has probably made 50 million dollars here to be a spare who adds nothing. Incredible.

Disgusting......I can't fathom making that money by clapping, sucking Jerry's dick and occasionally babysitting Charlotte and the Jones' grandkids during the draft and keeping them entertained.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I mean, from Garrett's standpoint you kind of understand it. Most people would do almost anything for 50 mil. But why does Jerry put up with it? This is a guy who supposedly still makes sure everyone turns the lights off, drives an old truck to go hunting, etc. No matter how much he loved Garrett or his old man, I don't see how he can stand flushing that much money down the toilet for average to below-average results.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I mean, from Garrett's standpoint you kind of understand it. Most people would do almost anything for 50 mil. But why does Jerry put up with it? This is a guy who supposedly still makes sure everyone turns the lights off, drives an old truck to go hunting, etc. No matter how much he loved Garrett or his old man, I don't see how he can stand flushing that much money down the toilet for average to below-average results.

Prob because jerrys definition of results is a bit different than ours

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't see how he can stand flushing that much money down the toilet for average to below-average results.

Because he doesn't have to waste time or energy being "uncomfortable". While Garrett drives, jeri and the rest of his clan get to have unimpeded fun while they play fantasy football seeking the illusion of glory and the holy grail of being considered a "football man" while doing it "their way"

its a fucking joke of epic proportions and I've never been more discouraged, I couldn't even watch the last 5 games knowing what was almost certainly coming

I just fail to see any credible hope anywhere on the horizon

:puke2

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You guys are right. Jerry doesn't care as long as he's comfortable, we're relevant, and the marketing department is successful.

I don't know what I was thinking. :facepalm

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is about power and control. Football glory is secondary. Jones is the HC and undisputed front man for the Dallas Cowboys. HE is not giving that up to another unwashed poor man like Landry, Johnson or Tuna.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is about power and control. Football glory is secondary. Jones is the HC and undisputed front man for the Dallas Cowboys. HE is not giving that up to another unwashed poor man like Landry, Johnson or Tuna.

Jerry wants to win there is no doubt. But only if he gets all the credit. So winning isnt a priority. And while I should outlive him by many years I will have lost interest by then most likely.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Okay, Eagles. I'd feel better about this if they had something to play for. Red no doubt wants to end the season on a high note, and 9-7 will look better than 8-8 to asshole Jerry.

You can take the Cowboys and do point difference.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey Blu,

I didn’t see that you posted the updated standing after last week. Usually you do it when you start the thread but I didn’t see it this time

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys find a way to let me down one more time and win a meaningless game, costing them about 8 spots in the draft.

Top Bottom