Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With Lee back to control Lynch (I hope), Dallas will prevail.
We got this league right where we want it. All we gotta do now is get in the tournament then we unleash hell and get that Lombardi. Believe, brother! All the cosmic tumblers are falling into place!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we run the table, go 10 and 6 and miss the playoffs. Then I have to listen all off-season about how this team scratches and claws and fights every game. I've resigned myself to fact Garrett will be here long term regardless of the results. My pick: Cowboys

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we run the table, go 10 and 6 and miss the playoffs. Then I have to listen all off-season about how these team scratches and claws and fights every game. I've resigned myself to fact Garrett will be here long term regardless of the results. My pick: Cowboys

Could not agree more. More ineptitude in the coaching ranks and a worse draft pick will be our reward. That about sums it up. You can almost feel it coming.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we do win out the rest of the way

What will happen is we still won’t make the playoffs

We will destroy any chance at a good draft pick because we will screw up our draft position

Jerry will pat Garrett on the back for saving the season and turning it around. Plus he will put another check mark next to his list of reasons to extend his contract when the time comes

All in all it’s bunch of ass fuckery all the way around.

Winning out does nothing but hurt us for years to come

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Only with Garrett as your coach can it be considered depressing to win out. And it wont just be meaningless for this season itll be worse than that. Itll be long term misery. Just the thought of that smiling Red Clapper is depressing. I cant think of any player or coach for the Cowboys I have despised more.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we do win out the rest of the way

What will happen is we still won’t make the playoffs

We will destroy any chance at a good draft pick because we will screw up our draft position

Jerry will pat Garrett on the back for saving the season and turning it around. Plus he will put another check mark next to his list of reasons to extend his contract when the time comes

All in all it’s bunch of ass fuckery all the way around.

Winning out does nothing but hurt us for years to come
That look DCUers give when they think about winning out, then realize that they still won't make the playoffs, have hurt their draft position, and Garrett won't get canned.
84c9b5f062474acf79ce4b63e69e9415.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everything you can look at on paper says Dallas. Everything in my football brain, heart and soul says Dallas. BUT...

RAIDAS

Top Bottom