Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bing has been accurate this season with the exception of Bengals and Packers. Oh and the first Giants game.

Unfortunately, Garrett disaster is inevitable. I can't bring myself to feel comfortable. Bucs didn't just get lucky with a 5 game streak. And this is the game we start panicking.

Buccaneers ☹️ I hope I'm wrong.

And we didn't just get lucky with an 11 game win streak

Don't forget that

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys. I think Dak has a big game. The cold won't be an issue. The Bucs are a very tough team with some impressive wins. I just think Dallas is the better team. Sean Lee is actually getting his name in the Defensive MVP talk. The OL will also be looking to rebound from a sub par game.

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys. I think Dak has a big game. The cold won't be an issue. The Bucs are a very tough team with some impressive wins. I just think Dallas is the better team. Sean Lee is actually getting his name in the Defensive MVP talk. The OL will also be looking to rebound from a sub par game.

I think the Cowboys will simply go to their bread and butter and just continue to run the ball. A little more playaction. Games against the Giants was needed for Daks development. People have criticized Dak but look at how Russell Wilson was completely embarrassed by the Packers defense. The media isn't harping on that but they harp on Daks performance.

CompoundFracture

Spectator
Reaction score
The media isn't harping on that but they harp on Daks performance.

Bunch of whores. Just substitute Frank Zappa's "Titties N Beer" with "Clicks N Views" and that about sums it up.

How long have they been waiting for Dak to record a loss so they could pounce? 3 months? Must have been unbearable for them.

Reaction score
We know the Bucs won't run away with this one. The Cowboys might.... TBs defense isn't quite as good as Minny and NYG I don't think.

I'll pick the Cowboys by a TD.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Can't have anything to do with Wilson having a long track record of good play including a Superbowl win and Dak being a rookie... Nah.

It's still undue criticism after just one loss. The man won 11 in a row. He should get more than one loss before people jump the shark on him.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's still undue criticism after just one loss. The man won 11 in a row. He should get more than one loss before people jump the shark on him.

I guess I haven't heard much undue criticism. I mostly hear people say it's a little concerning he's had two bad games, but it's nowhere near time to bench him.

And mostly I was commenting on Wilson. They're a perennial playoff team since he took over and he's won a Superbowl. Not the same as Dak at all. And besides, anyone could see three of those INTs bounced right off his own players' hands.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I guess I haven't heard much undue criticism. I mostly hear people say it's a little concerning he's had two bad games, but it's nowhere near time to bench him.

And mostly I was commenting on Wilson. They're a perennial playoff team since he took over and he's won a Superbowl. Not the same as Dak at all. And besides, anyone could see three of those INTs bounced right off his own players' hands.

There were tons of Romo fanbois on Twitter that were both calling for Dak's head, and at the same time dropping "I told you so's" like hot rocks.

Top Bottom