jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Our defense was only giving up 240 on average through the air the first part 6 to 8 games. Injuries have hurt our secondary which is the reason for the jump in pya

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys. If the team is as good as we think, this is a game they need to win.

That has been the theme of our entire season

Every new game is the "real test" for Dak and Zeke
Every game is the next "must win" game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Our defense was only giving up 240 on average through the air the first part 6 to 8 games.
On very limited reps by the opposing offenses because we were keeping the ball away from them with ToP during those games. You can keep pretending this defense is worth a shit, I don't mind allowing people their illusions. It's still the same Legion of Boobs secondary, and it's still the same feckless defensive line. In the playoffs this will matter a lot more than it has thus far. This defense is putrid and it will be our undoing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas vs Giants

Should be a good one. I'm far behind, looks like I'm taking the Giants

Check for any mistakes, I did 2 weeks. Wanna make sure I got them all right.

zeroclub 11-1
thezonesucks 11-1
sixisbetter 11-1
Doomsday 11-1
Mr B 11-0
scot 10-2
nomoredj 9-1
thoughtexperiment 8-4
theoneandonly 8-4
eagle_9er_sknh8er 8-3
iamtdg 8-1
cmd34 7-5
peplaw06 7-3
midswat 6-6
BBgun 6-6
Bluenoser 5-7
uvawahoos 5-2
jbond 4-1
Bob Sacamano 3-0
FanSince61 3-0
Yimmeryammer 2-10
dbair1967 1-10
Sheik 1-3
Omegasupreme 1-1
Ryine 0-1
Lazarus_Logan 0-1
dodger12 0-1
English cowboy 0-2

Why am I 0 - 1? I picked the Cowboys, although I picked them to win big.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That has been the theme of our entire season

Every new game is the "real test" for Dak and Zeke
Every game is the next "must win" game

Seems after every game all I hear is "well the Eagles have a rookie QB so really how good are they", and "the Bengles are overrated and their offense sucks", "Aaron Rogers isn't the player he used to be", "the Vikings? What are they? They have Bradford at QB". I've said before and I'll say it again, this Cowboys team is going to win the SB and people will still be saying, "Well really, who have they beaten?"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seems after every game all I hear is "well the Eagles have a rookie QB so really how good are they", and "the Bengles are overrated and their offense sucks", "Aaron Rogers isn't the player he used to be", "the Vikings? What are they? They have Bradford at QB". I've said before and I'll say it again, this Cowboys team is going to win the SB and people will still be saying, "Well really, who have they beaten?"

Exactly

Every week seems to be the new test for these young rookies. Green Bay was the number one ranked run defense till they played us, Viking were the number one overall defense till they played us, the Bengals were supposed to be a huge test, then the Steelers, blah blah, blah...

The list end excuses keep growing and it seems like very few ppl are willing to give the rookies the credit they deserve around the league

Dak and Zeke have passed every single test with flying colors and set team and NFL records while doing it!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep they're looking scary again. Just in time for the games that really count.

So will the Cowboys continue onward & upward or will December be like midnight turning these Cinderellas back into paupers?

inquiring minds want to know

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So will the Cowboys continue onward & upward or will December be like midnight turning these Cinderellas back into paupers?

inquiring minds want to know

We must win tonight. Otherwise, watch the media shitting on us tomorrow that we aren't making far in playoffs.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Irvin predicts 170. Well he predicted new triplets surpass the old triplets in all pass/rush/receive stats in this game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Irvin predicts 170. Well he predicted new triplets surpass the old triplets in all pass/rush/receive stats in this game.

In the snow? How in the hell does he think Dak and Dez are going to break passing/receiving records in the snow?

Top Bottom