Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Going to continue to ride the wave and pick Dallas. Their defense is tough however I don't see their offense being able to keep up. They have a worse running game than the Skins and if they have to put the game on Bradford's shoulders they're fucked.

I think Zeke has a huge game receiving.

Exactly

No running game to speak of, Bradford can't win a game on his own. When asked to put the team on his shoulders and carry them he always shits the bed

Our inept and depleted secondary are going to pad their stats this week

Bradford is going to....
Well he's going to "Bradford it"

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Everyone talking like Zim won't be able to make it. Terrible luck.

"But we're missing Chaz Green so it's equal." -- dbair

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Zimmer actually calls all the defenses for the Vikes. George Edwards (yes, the Edwards who was on staff here for awhile) is their DC so I would assume he'd be calling defenses now if Zimmer is out.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think Zimmer actually calls all the defenses for the Vikes. George Edwards (yes, the Edwards who was on staff here for awhile) is their DC so I would assume he'd be calling defenses now if Zimmer is out.

Correct on both counts. And, their STs coach will take the helm.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Game didn't start. I'll get this updated through the weekend. These Thursday games are fucking with me

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Game didn't start?

Are you sure your old lady didn't kick you out of the room bc she was watching the one tv in the house?

Top Bottom