bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins, even though Cousins is a fraud who's playing way over his head.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does the team rise up and unite, gone win 5 straight for Ginger?

No. But....

This week they do. Dallas.

Reaction score
You idiots that continue to pick Dallas each week really must not be watching the games.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You idiots that continue to pick Dallas each week really must not be watching the games.
Hey Mayng, only two or three opponents on our schedule are actually better teams than us by a large margin, the rest are just as mediocre as we are. We should be able to beat this NFC East bunch even on a bad day. It ain't like this is New England here....

Reaction score
Hey Mayng, only two or three opponents on our schedule are actually better teams than us by a large margin, the rest are just as mediocre as we are. We should be able to beat this NFC East bunch even on a bad day. It ain't like this is New England here....

Skins hung 45ish on the Saints and dominated on D. Their D looked good against the Giants too.

Meanwhile in Dallas, Hardy seems to already have quit. McClain, Carr, and others are right behind him. If they went 0-7 with the hopes of Romo returning, I'm excited to see what they pull off with no hope at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Skins hung 45ish on the Saints and dominated on D. Their D looked good against the Giants too.

Meanwhile in Dallas, Hardy seems to already have quit. McClain, Carr, and others are right behind him. If they went 0-7 with the hopes of Romo returning, I'm excited to see what they pull off with no hope at all.
Your pick?

Reaction score
Dallas of course.

LOL

I have no problem picking Washington. Let them fuck up their draft spot.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well this sucks....

Skins. Garrett is a fraud. Jerry's win one for the gimper isn't going to motivate anyone either.

Reaction score
With 4 points, I might pick the Cowboys. But straight up, in this thread, gotta go skins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are the Redskins

I hate them, but I hope 'lil Danny never bows down to political correctness

Top Bottom