ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't buy that either.

Also, to blunoser: Does your little experiment show that cabalers will pick the Cowboys to win when they deserve it?

Reaction score
I'm switching my pick. Game feels more ominous today. Eagles are gonna win, and it may be big.

Reaction score
Surprised by the Eagle picks. I am very confident the Cowboys can and will win this game. It’s Thanksgiving man, Cowboys are gonna play great.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't think we match up well against the Eagles at all... No huddle O won't allow Marinelli to work his subs in so not a good situation. Plus Eagles have plenty of speed on offense which our D tends to struggle with... Having said all of that, I can't find myself to go against the Cowboys today. Romo magic. Cowboys win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Still don't buy it.

It was a divisional game. Those are always tough. You throw records out.

We will never be able to prove one way or the other if the team was "looking past the Giants" so let's just agree to disagree.
You're sure right, no way to prove it and really wouldn't want to, just a feeling I had.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think we match up well against the Eagles at all... No huddle O won't allow Marinelli to work his subs in so not a good situation. Plus Eagles have plenty of speed on offense which our D tends to struggle with... Having said all of that, I can't find myself to go against the Cowboys today. Romo magic. Cowboys win.
I don't like the matchups either IF we let them dictate the game. If we dictate the game, they have the matchup problems.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Surely we're not going to lose to this

61024-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-xDAf.gif

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think the winer of today's game will make the playoffs over the other.

Little more nervous than I was an hour ago. Need to pop a few nice runs on them early.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Richest People

Dodger12 has a total of 180000
peplaw06 has a total of 150000
Midswat has a total of 67500
2233boys has a total of 45400
JBond has a total of 32000

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Still don't buy it.

It was a divisional game. Those are always tough. You throw records out.

We will never be able to prove one way or the other if the team was "looking past the Giants" so let's just agree to disagree.
Oops. Looks like you proved it.
"We prepared during our bye week for Philadelphia," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said to USA Today, "so we've got some hay in the barn."
They had the bye, THEN had the Giants, then Philly.

They actually WERE looking ahead, past the Giants as I suspected.

As it turns out, the old adage of 'study long, study wrong' seems to apply for Dallas though..

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If that horse were Jerruh, I would be first in line.

As it is, it's hardly beating a dead horse when we find out from the horse's mouth itself, that indeed they really are this stupid.

Top Bottom