cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Dallas!!

I made the mistake of going against Romo last week and will not do it again. I underestimated his abilities to hide Garrett's considerable warts.

Reaction score
Carolina

That 0-7 stretch under Garrett and his hand-picked QB Weeden will look mighty bad if we miss it by a game or two. Hopefully Jerry will be mad enough to drop him.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett has 9 lives. Beating the undefeated Panthers gives the homers their rally cry for 2015.

Romo wins.

Reaction score
While this is just the type of game Romo wins, I don't think the rest of the team is going to be good enough.

Carolina

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys. Short week is tough for the visitor and with a 10-0 record, Carolina might in the back of their minds feel like they can afford a loss. Plus they're coming off a laugher of a blowout win.

Actually feel pretty good about this one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hard to pick against 10-0 but looking at Carolina's strength of schedule, it's not that impressive.

Dallas.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tough one to call because I can't gauge where this team is. My brain thinks Carolina is too good and the Cowboys are too flawed, especially on D, even with Romo. I don't buy all this hype. But I also have faith in Romo as well. We'll definitely see where this team stands or might have been had Romo stayed healthy.

Top Bottom