bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas

I want to be one of the cool kids who's liked around here

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I gotta pick the Cowboys. But if we were going to lose a game this would be it.

Dak keeps finding a way to win when it matters. Now that Romo is breathing down his neck I believe Dak is going to play his fucking ass off and do everything he can to seal the deal and be named the starter for good.

He's looking at this game as the most important job interview of his life for the dream job he's wanted since he was a kid. He seems to play better under pressure. Plus with him growing up as a huge cowboy fan he has to hate the Steelers and want this win this one more than the rest of the games!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I gotta pick the Cowboys. But if we were going to lose a game this would be it.

Dak keeps finding a way to win when it matters. Now that Romo is breathing down his neck I believe Dak is going to play his fucking ass off and do everything he can to seal the deal and be named the starter for good.

He's looking at this game as the most important job interview of his life for the dream job he's wanted since he was a kid. He seems to play better under pressure. Plus with him growing up as a huge cowboy fan he has to hate the Steelers and want this win this one more than the rest of the games!
Oh shit, you've changed my mind. I am hereby and officially changing my pick to DALLAS.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh shit, you've changed my mind. I am hereby and officially changing my pick to DALLAS.

This is his third trip down this road for him. Each time he took the starting job and never gave it back.

It happened in high school when the QB got injured. He came in and played so well he got the starting job!

He did the same thing in college and took the starting job and never gave it back!

He has been here before and is never giving the job back!

He doesn't let the pressure of the big game get to him!

This is that sandlot game we all played growing up. 2 minutes left in the game down by three vs the Steelers to win the Super Bowl and we need a TD to win.

He has been dreaming of this game all his life!

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is his third trip down this road for him. Each time he took the starting job and never gave it back.

It happened in high school when the QB got injured. He came in and played so well he got the starting job!

He did the same thing in college and took the starting job and never gave it back!

He has been here before and is never giving the job back!

He doesn't let the pressure of the big game get to him!

This is that sandlot game we all played growing up. 2 minutes left in the game down by three vs the Steelers to win the Super Bowl and we need a TD to win.

He has been dreaming of this game all his life!
No but, really. I really did change my pick because of your multiple-exclamation point posts! You can go look at my first post of the thread for proof!

Reaction score
I feel like I should pick the Steelers... but when I start to think about how this game unfolds, I just see Elliott running all over them and Dak keeping the train rollin. The Steelers have significant threats to our defense, but they really have played like shit the last few weeks. Ben could be ready to be his old self, but I think he's still hampered by that knee. Bryant may torch Carr a couple of times, but we've done a good job overall with elite WRs. Baltimore really had their way with them, the Steelers only got it close when Baltimore went into run out the clock mode.

Picking Dallas.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm changing my pick. I pick Dallas. This is going to be a hard fought game, but I think we pull it out. Blame the change of pick on my blossoming homerism is you'd like, but I am disgustingly homered out right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
FUCK!

I have the Rams/jets game here locally and they just tied the damn game

This shit better not delay my fucking Cowboy game!

I hate when they play the Cowboy game nationally because this shit happens every damn time. The first game goes long and I miss the start of the game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
FUCK!

I have the Rams/jets game here locally and they just tied the damn game

This shit better not delay my fucking Cowboy game!

I hate when they play the Cowboy game nationally because this shit happens every damn time. The first game goes long and I miss the start of the game
If this stream works for you, you don't have to miss the start of the game. Cowboys radio should be at the link below, 30 minutes before kickoff.

Triton Digital Live Player - KARX-FM. 95.7, the Kar. Claude, Umbarger, Amarillo

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thx Dooms

I'm still hoping against all odds that one of these two shitty teams score somehow and it won't be an issue

The worst part is that I pay for Sunday ticket and if it's broadcast locally like it is today I still end up missing the start

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So they cut to Garrett after the fumble lost by Dak and what do we see?

GARRETT CLAPPING!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So they cut to Garrett after the fumble lost by Dak and what do we see?

GARRETT CLAPPING!

That really gets on my fucking nerves.

Also why the fuck was Zeke out for back to back series. I understand Morris needs to get in there to spell Zeke but there is no reason Dunbar should be in this game.

Top Bottom