bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bluenoser is MIA on this, so time to steal his thunder.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we had any leadership, I'd say we will be focused on this game and beat a bad Bucs team.

Instead, half the team will be looking ahead to next week's return of Romo and the other half will be feeling sorry for themselves. Meanwhile, the clown will be clapping and saying meaningless catch phrases.

Bucs win. Winston sucks all game and then look like Elway on the final drive, carving up this spineless defense for the game winning score.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bucs win. Winston sucks all game and then look like Elway on the final drive, carving up this spineless defense for the game winning score.
Spineless because out of shape, doesn't have the cardio to go 4 quarters. Or even a full 2. ("Fatigue makes cowards of us all" - Jimmy Johnson) Legion of Boobs secondary gets burnt early and often though, in a TB rout as the wheels finally come all the way off. TB by 20.

Reaction score
I'll say Bucs only because with the Hardy twitter thing and the Dez temper tantrum and so many players faking injuries/sickness this week, I think were a ship lost at sea.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Spineless because out of shape, doesn't have the cardio to go 4 quarters. Or even a full 2. ("Fatigue makes cowards of us all" - Jimmy Johnson) Legion of Boobs secondary gets burnt early and often though, in a TB rout as the wheels finally come all the way off. TB by 20.

Actually, that was one of Vince Lombardi's quotes.

Reaction score
What is this Lombardi and Jimmy Johnson nonsense? My coaching pantheon starts and ends at Jason Garrett, amigos.

Always have.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Cowboys.

Big games from Cassel, Bease, and DMC. Couple TOs from the D clinch the win.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bluenoser is MIA on this, so time to steal his thunder.

Thanks, this season is slowing killing me.

I expect Martin to run over this defence all game and Winston has his best statistical game of the season.

Taking the Cowboys.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
yimyammer 7-1
Midswat 6-2
peplaw 6-2
bbgun 6-2
sheik 6-2
Thoughtexperiment 6-1
everlastingxxx 5-3
eagles_9r_sknh8r 5-3