Reaction score
Giants. Outside of Garrett, there's no one in the league with a more punchable face than Eli.

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about how the Giants have a bad OL, and that is the reason Dallas should win despite all the problems with the roster. However, I have also noticed that for the last two decades the Cowboys have been reliable in turning an opponent's weaknesses into strengths for one game. Examples include struggling, shitty QBs having Montana-esque games against Dallas, fumble prone RBs suddenly becoming the rock of Gibraltar against Dallas, and sack prone, penalty generating, matador like offensive lines morphing into the Great Wall of China against Dallas.

Giants

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me too, the season is really gonna suck if we don't at least have hope for Dak and see continual improvement

I sincerely hope does well and ends up finally replacing Romo. I'm tired of not having a competent back up in a position to do so.

He doesn't have to Tom Brady Romo but I wouldn't be mad if he did! I'm ready for the unfortunate Romo era to be over and the next chapter to start. Hopefully this kid turns out to be as good as he looked in preseason

We will all find out in a few hours!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I sincerely hope does well and ends up finally replacing Romo. I'm tired of not having a competent back up in a position to do so.

He doesn't have to Tom Brady Romo but I wouldn't be mad if he did! I'm ready for the unfortunate Romo era to be over and the next chapter to start. Hopefully this kid turns out to be as good as he looked in preseason

We will all find out in a few hours!

What I about to say is so farfetched, I can't believe I'm even typing it but I'm admittedly going full on blind homer mode when I say this

My dream scenario would be Dak kicks ass for several 8+ games and gives Tony plenty of time to heal up then Tony comes back and plays great and they win the super bowl.

Off season they trade Romo and Witten, save a chunk of cap space and start fresh with Dak from 2017 onward where Dak goes on to have a run better than all past Dallas QBs combined.

How's that for a pile of homer horse shit people?

I can't help myself, despite my revulsion for jeri, I want my Cowboys to win

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hostile might respect you, amigo... but I sure as hell don't anymore.

I'm just shocked you ever did

hostile dont respect "spies", even when they're an invention of this own "mind", so I'm 0-fer 2

Top Bottom