theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Always an excuse, be it refs, weather, whatever. Main chapter of the loser playbook. The one right before "moral victories."

That is Jerry's favorite chapter. He has been hanging his hat on it for 22 years now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Both Zeke and Dak have something to prove. They lost to NYG twice last season. You don't think that these two have been waiting for their chance to finally beat them?

They have had this game circled on the calendar since it was announced
IT DOESN'T MAKE A FUCK! This ain't high school or college!
I don't think that anyone will ever dispute that the Cowboys are at a disadvantage when it comes to coaching. It doesn't matter who our opponent is, we will always be at a disadvantage because of Garrett
And that is exactly why we lose to the better coached teams, talent or otherwise.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dooms you seem to suffer from Overly-pessimistic syndrome which I once had (see my rant video after the 4-12 season as an example: Web of Vlogs Archives #13: Dallas Cowboys Rant | MetaJolt) I was cured by Dak and Zeke but your case is something I've only seen Jets fans have.

Dooms needs three consecutive winning seasons before he can begin to be cured

And as we know that hasn't happened in forever

Hence the always pessimistic Dooms

It's a curable disease, it just takes an extremely rare cure that the Cowboys have been unable to find since the 90's

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's the difference superior coaching typically makes on game day.

Superior coaching, you mean like what Belichick did by winning 11 games with Matt Cassel? You know the guy who couldnt even throw the ball 30 yards down field when he was a Cowboy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms you seem to suffer from Overly-pessimistic syndrome which I once had I was cured by Dak and Zeke but your case is something I've only seen Jets fans have.
If we're talking syndromes let's talk Romosexuality, and/or just pure dumb homerism. One magic season by two rookies does not a trend or proof, make. I gotta see it twice in a row. Just like I gotta see a winning season by Garrett, twice in a row. That's not pessimism, that's fucking reality.

And it's Browns fans. Not Jets. Jets fans are some of the most jaded in existence. Browns fans are the idiots who think it's "their year" every fucking year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms needs three consecutive winning seasons before he can begin to be cured

And as we know that hasn't happened in forever

Hence the always pessimistic Dooms

It's a curable disease, it just takes an extremely rare cure that the Cowboys have been unable to find since the 90's
It's not "pessimistic" and it's not a disease, you dumbass homers are projecting. YOU are the fools with the fucking disease. Like Browns fans have.

One magic season by two rookies does not a trend or proof, make. I gotta see it twice in a row. Just like I gotta see a winning season by Garrett, twice in a row. That's not pessimism, that's fucking reality.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not "pessimistic" and it's not a disease, you dumbass homers are projecting. YOU are the fools with the fucking disease. Like Browns fans have.

One magic season by two rookies does not a trend or proof, make. I gotta see it twice in a row. Just like I gotta see a winning season by Garrett, twice in a row. That's not pessimism, that's fucking reality.

That's exactly what I just said dumbass!

I said you needed to see three winning seasons in a row before you would stop being pessimistic

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's exactly what I just said dumbass!

I said you needed to see three winning seasons in a row before you would stop being pessimistic
READ, dumbass! It is NOT what you said!

First, it is TWO winning seasons IN A ROW not three randomly selected ones or three of any kind. "Twice" means TWO! And it's NOT pessimism! It is fucking REALITY!

Dumbass.

I just need to see TWO 10-plus winning seasons in a row before I BEGIN to believe there's a trend. It's not pessimism OR optimism.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I pointed that out Dooms. Acting like I didn't is stupid. You are Jetsiest non-Jets fan I've ever actually seen.
Oh shit I stand corrected! You're actually comparing Jets fans - who have had absolutely NO reason to believe in anything that team's had or has done since Joe Willy, to Cowboys fans who have had EVERY reason to believe something might could happen?

Did you miss my subtle point?

My Gawd, whatta dimwit.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh shit I stand corrected! You're actually comparing Jets fans - who have had absolutely NO reason to believe in anything that team's had or has done since Joe Willy, to Cowboys fans who have had EVERY reason to believe something might could happen?

Did you miss my subtle point?

My Gawd, whatta dimwit.

I compared you to Jets fans, not Cowboys fans in general. Apparently you didn't notice that.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jets fans are jaded.

I got news for ya, plenty of Cowboy fans are jaded. I happen to be one of em. Apparently you havent been around long enough to notice. Dooms and I are old enough to know better. I'd honestly need a playoff run this year before I got remotely excited. For me the last 22 years have been for entertainment purposes only.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jets fans are jaded. You are jaded. How does that comparison not work?

Jets fans have long term real reasons to be "jaded" and therefore aren't jaded, they're realists. Their team has long term terminal suck. Cowboys fans have a 21 year old super bowl trophy and therefore still believe in magic, but the intelligent among us understand why it ain't happening. We're not "jaded" we're real. We understand why we keep losing. It's intelligent. You're not. See?

Top Bottom