SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Seahawks*, Pats*, Steelers*, Cowboys

*You guessed it, fuck all those guys

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The conspiracy theorist in me says: NE ATL PIT and DAL. Mind you I have no conviction that DAL wins. I just know the old fart owners would be horrified in the prospect of giving back money to the networks because of ratings. All the above would be far better for ratings going forward and flags have been known to determine outcomes over the years. The Hitchens call two years ago comes to mind vs Detroit for example.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the NFL and owners cared about the ratings and wanted to favor Dallas because of them, it wouldn't be 21 years since our last championship game appearance.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If the NFL and owners cared about the ratings and wanted to favor Dallas because of them, it wouldn't be 21 years since our last championship game appearance.

There were no talks of ratings drops or financial give backs prior to this year. Cowboys = ratings champs. Cowboys/NE SB would be a dream come true for the networks, with Cowboys/Steelers a close second.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seahawks
Patriots
Steelers
Cowboys (and yes, I'm not using my head)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've convinced myself Dallas is going to win this game. I know, bizarre ain't it?

Other picks are:

Fal-Cones
Cheatriots
Injuns (Chiefs)

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Atlanta
Green Bay
Pittsburgh
New England

Same for me. I hope I'm wrong about my Boys. But I just can't rely on the head coach. They also made this #FinishThisFight thing like an election campaign, all those videos, webpages, pictures, interviews. I'm so stressed about this game, I don't even want to see it.

When I mention my concerns about a panicked carrot top screwing it up, I'm the bandwagon fan.

Top Bottom