Reaction score
Immediately after the game losing TD, the cameras panned to the owners booth and Jerry and Stephen were leaving quickly. Looked pissed.

After the game Jerry was bitching that we can't get turnovers.

Seems someone will have to pay for this season, but Jason is in the family portrait. Anyone think Marinelli gets canned, a la Rob Ryan and Paul Pasqueflowerwhatever?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My guess is the ST coach and the DB coach will be scapegoated this off-season.

Will McClay might want to tread lightly as well.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I could see a tiny possibility that Marinelli gets pushed to retire. He's got to be about that age, doesn't he?

But more likely it'll be some lower position coach that gets it.

Even more likely is that we start winning most of our games when Tony comes back and they'll be selling that all offseason. "We were 5-2 over our last seven games! We got it turned around! Just barely missed the playoff after the hole we were in!"

Just get ready for it. It's going to be sickening.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I could see a tiny possibility that Marinelli gets pushed to retire. He's got to be about that age, doesn't he?

But more likely it'll be some lower position coach that gets it.

Even more likely is that we start winning most of our games when Tony comes back and they'll be selling that all offseason. "We were 5-2 over our last seven games! We got it turned around! Just barely missed the playoff after the hole we were in!"

Just get ready for it. It's going to be sickening.

u know it........worst possible way to end this shitty season: pick up enough wins to screw up your draft picks, still miss the playoffs and give jerri more ammo to run his mouth in the off season.

I guess a part of me really loves misery because I keep following this damn team

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wait, are you guys saying Garrett won't make those decisions for HIS staff?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how bad the play is when Romo returns.

If we finish 4-12 with Romo playing last 7, I think the Garrett cleansing I have predicted the past two or three offseasons will finally happen.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea if we bomb out even with Romo I can't imagine this coaching staff not getting fired. More than likely tho we go 6-2 over the remaining games with Romo coming back. Finish 8-8 and Garrett's job is safe.

Top Bottom