Reaction score
Didn't we already do this thread?

Dallas 38
New York 19

Think about the last few Garrett years with little or no first quarter scoring from Dallas and big phony rallies before halftime and at fourth quarter against opponent's prevent defenses. That usually resulted in an average of 2.5 TDs per game (17.5 points). Add 2 FGs from the FG average as well and that puts the probable point expectation from previous behavior at 23.5 points. But as a result of the offense and defense offseason revisions, what happens when the Callahan and Romo team put at least a TD on the first quarter scoreboard and then the defense accounts for another TD? That improvement becomes 37.5 points which I round up to 38.

The Giants 19 points is really that the Giants are able to sustain 5 drives into the Dallas red zone but only get 1 TD and 4 FGs. In the past, almost all of those drives would have been TDs.

Just my opinion.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have a really good feel for our offense. I think we are going to move the ball and I think we will do it at will.

I have almost no idea what to expect from our defense though.

I do think we manage to win the turnover battle though.

Give me Dallas 31 New York 20

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Havent done the research on it, but how many other teams are missing 4 players they counted on as starters or key reserves from the SAME area of their team? (DL for us, Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford & Bass)

Reaction score
Havent done the research on it, but how many other teams are missing 4 players they counted on as starters or key reserves from the SAME area of their team? (DL for us, Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford & Bass)

Giants are missing two starting oline man, a Rb and db.

Reaction score
Even though I'd prefer we go 0-16 so that Ginger gets canned, I think Dez goes apeshit. Dallas by 10 today.

Top Bottom