ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess my point was, if the weather makes it bad for both QBs, there's no real advantage either way. Ben barely threw for 200 yards that day, so it's not like he had a great day and Tony was terrible.

Anyway, even if the weather is bad, I can't see Tony being awful and Griffin being great. He's a Texas kid so he's barely ever seen terrible weather. Maybe at Iowa State or Kansas or KState once or twice, but that would have to be about all.

Reaction score
Iirc that's a real example of romo sucking ass. Not this tipped pass interception which leads to a Hail Mary interception bc were down and it snowballs.

He tied it with a beautiful scramble + td throw
Then he had a pick to lose the lead and another one after that

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Murray sets the tone early and shows up that Morris punk. Everytime I see that guy swing his stupid bat with those noodle arms it's like bro do you even lift?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
alfred-morris-ap.jpg

My 1 yr old niece has more muscle mass.

Reaction score
My black cousin is my height and dunked in slippers. He was like "bro you gotta do calf raises".

I'm like "riiiiight, that's why you can dunk and I can't"

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Remember when Tim Hightower was all the rage in Washington? I remember the announcers couldn't stop gushing about the dude, and now he's a street free agent.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think anyone remembers that. I didn't even remember that Hightower had a career outside of AZ.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Called it all week. Turnovers. I knew we could beat wash w a -1 TO margin. Turns out we almost win with -2..-3 was a bitch

Top Bottom