Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was in NO way an overbearing dick... just a dick to dicks...

Heck... I banned less than 10 in my times...

We don't really have rules here outside of the obvious no-nos, racist comments/cursing in thread titles and nudity on the main forum.

Believe it or not, the relaxed rules haven't really been a draw. Not sure why.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Need to get your ass over to the "Who you got" betting thread, and bet some of your vCash on Sunday night's game.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We don't really have rules here outside of the obvious no-nos, racist comments/cursing in thread titles and nudity on the main forum.

Believe it or not, the relaxed rules haven't really been a draw. Not sure why.

Nothing punitive happens if you curse in the title. I just edit it and then fucking cuss you out in the thread.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm off work until Monday. If this thread is still popping then, I will change it. Only because I work with some straight bitch ass snitches.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't mind the guy playing Jesse Pinkman and having "bitch" in his thread title.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
TB wouldn't recognize Dbair, except for the Drew Bledsoe avatar, he got a tattoo and wears a sleeveless leather jacket now.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I was in NO way an overbearing dick... just a dick to dicks...

Heck... I banned less than 10 in my times...

Lol. Mid exiled more than that in my first 90 days here. Fortunately my bud, pep, went to bat for me and the Interweb guru's relented and allowed me back in.

Reaction score
Lol. Mid exiled more than that in my first 90 days here. Fortunately my bud, pep, went to bat for me and the Interweb guru's relented and allowed me back in.

I hate idiots. Way I was raised.

Anyone like the show Shark Tank? I'm watching it. It's good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TB, welcome

Just fyi- but 90-95% of the SN's here are Mid alts. You'll be having most of your discussions with him whether you think you are or not.

Top Bottom