Reaction score
Who is your backup team?

I'm thinking about going with the Colts this year. Or maybe the Skins just to be a dick.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll quit on these kuckleheads faster than I would on a fat girl with kids.

I talk about them like shit during the game, but I don't have a second team.

I quit the team back in 1995 when the Eagles stuffed Emmitt twice in a row on the same running play. I became a 49ers fan that day. I came back around during the playoffs and haven't quit since.

Reaction score
I keep waiting for a play where the opposing offense throws a deep pass and our CB and S run into each other Bad News Bears style. Then I'll quit, for good.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I keep waiting for a play where the opposing offense throws a deep pass and our CB and S run into each other Bad News Bears style. Then I'll quit, for good.

I guess you missed Danny McCrap last season. He was taking out people left and right.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Saints, I would also like to see Cinncinati to well. Any team that has been bad for a while and starting to put it together. Kinda like the Cards a few years back.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I was under the impression that it "rocks".

Great Place

I went to a Cleveland Pittsburgh game a few years ago. City is great. I met a slightly overweight older woman at the game who gave me oral in an alleyway after speaking to her for 20 minutes. Turns out the woman was Mrs D Blair

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Won't be new teams, but last year I kept up with the Browns a little bit, and will this year too. I like Weeden and I'll be interested to see how they do with Norv.

Also will keep up with the Rams because I like Fisher. Texans a little bit as they're on TV here.

Like dez said, I like the Bengals a little, too. I like those teams that have been beaten down and are underdog types finally showing some life. If I hadn't been born here I doubt I'd be a Cowboys fan.

Top Bottom