NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about?

It's goes by how you go out in the playoffs. It's always been that way. 32 & 31 are reserved for SB teams.

Like Schmoopy said, we're looking at 27 or 28. Ravens being 26.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that's right... super bowl loser is 31st. So we'll be 30th unless NE doesn't make the Super Bowl.

Well that'll complete the ass fuckin' this season turned into, Beat Seattle but they get home field, shitty call on Dez and then about the lowest draft pick I could imagine without making it past the divisional round

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp... still may be wrong...

from nfl.com

TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION MEETING

Clubs not participating in the playoffs shall select in the first through 20th positions in reverse standings order.
The Super Bowl winner is last and Super Bowl loser is next-to-last.
The losers of the Conference Championship games shall select 29th and 30th based on won-lost-tied percentage.
The losers of the Divisional playoff games shall select 25th through 28th based on won-lost-tied percentage.
The losers of the Wild Card games shall select 21st through 24th based on won-lost-tied percentage.

Ok, that makes a lot more sense, getting the 30th pick after not making it past the divisional round would have been absurd!

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hope we don't reach for a defensive player when we could get a rb, rt, or qb that would be twice as good. BPA all the way. We also need to sign Suh. I'm tired of watching QB's call their gf in the pocket before they throw.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If they don't resign Murray, then RB might be in play where we pick. Although unless that guy was rated way above other position players available, I don't see how we'd do that.

OL would be a possibility, although I think they'll try to keep either Free or Parnell, making that almost assuredly not an option early.

They gotta upgrade the defensive talent.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Ndamukong-Suh-1.jpg

Top Bottom