Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What other teams do you like/root for other than the Cowboys and why?

For me I grew up in Los Angeles so I grew up with the Rams and Raiders and will root for them unless they play the Cowboys. The day I was born my dad put a Rams football in the crib with me. I still have it to this day. It is now petrified and shrunk down to a third of its original size.

Now I'm also a fan of Seattle since they have been forced on me from my fiancee's family who live in Seattle

So what other teams are you a fan of?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've been a Seahawks fan since their inception. It's my #2 team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope they can get shit turned around

They aren't looking good at the half

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When I was a kid and the Raiders moved to LA, they became my AFC team. My brother is a diehard Raider fan as well. When they left LA, I stopped giving a damn about them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What made you become a Seahawks fan?
Steve Largent and my story are almost one and the same. Plus Jim Zorn and I are both left handed.

Then the Hawks traded with Dallas, allowing us to get Dorsett instead of them. That bought goodwill that still lasts today.

Reaction score
Not a fan of anyone else, but if the Cowboys don't have a chance at a SB then I'll pick different teams I hope to win it each year for various reasons.

This season I wouldn't mind Denver (because of Peyton & Ware), Arizona (just because they've never won and have a great coach) or Cincinatti (just because I guess) winning it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm the same way

Especially with the Super Bowl

I usually can't stand one of the teams playing so I can usually root for the other team. It's typically the AFC teams that I don't like like so I'm usually rooting for the NFC team to win

That's how I became a fan of the Packers. I used to love watching Farve play. He was always exciting. You never knew what kind of crazy shit he was going to attempt. So I followed the Packers while he was there. Then when he left I went back to despising them.

I'll root for a team of they have a good player that I really like. But when that player gets traded or retires I'll stop paying attention to that team

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Cowboys only and have never wavered. I root for teams if it's best for them to win to help Cowboys. If there is no difference I will maybe root for a particular player because I like them. And nowadays if I have a player for FFB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its ghey to have more than one favorite team.

No one asked what your "other favorite team" is.

I just asked what other teams do you root for besides the Cowboys

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I root for the Eagles, Giants and Redskins when they're not playing Dallas. I also like the Seahawks and Pats because they've been winning and are recent SB champions. I rooted for the 9ers a couple years back as well as GB, the Steelers and Baltimore......

What the fuck kind of question is this?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboys only and have never wavered. I root for teams if it's best for them to win to help Cowboys. If there is no difference I will maybe root for a particular player because I like them. And nowadays if I have a player for FFB.
I'm a lot the same way, I root for whoever is playing the Eagles, Giants and Redskins, and also for Seattle and Dallas, every week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yep. Living in KC for 20+ years now I have been slowly won over by those lovable loosers. The team is not as accessible as they used to be. New management.
One of the best stadiums in the league though.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I go to 2-3 games a year. Fantastic stadium and fans. Damn cold. Lots of wind. I have attended several games with wind chills from 15 to - 5.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I go to 2-3 games a year. Fantastic stadium and fans. Damn cold. Lots of wind. I have attended several games with wind chills from 15 to - 5.
Open air is the way football should be.

Top Bottom