Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He needs to get rid of all the Cikowskis and Garretts of the world, bring a whole new FO in here and rebuild. Trade away Romo, Ware et al.

I mean, let's face it, he's not going anywhere, so maybe starting fresh would be the way to go. If he's such good friends with Jimmy, maybe he should pick his brain in deciding what coaching/FO candidates to start fresh with.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas on how to improve this squad.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
As long as his finger is all over the pulse of this team it will continue to spin in circles.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
he needs to suck on a cocktail made out of this:

cyanide.jpg

Mr X

Reaction score
I would have said die, but theres 65 Jones members in line to the throne.

I doubt any of them have any football sense.

Reaction score
I'll take "Roast in hell ASAP" for $1,000 Alex.

Whatever we think he should do doesn't matter because he's the man with a plan. It's his way or the highway and his way is an unpaved, directionless road through the wilderness. We as fans are screwed because it will not change until he acknowledges that his way is not working and has not worked other than one year under Switzer when much of core that Jimmy helped assemble was still intact.

As a fan, I hate the way this team has played for most of the past twenty years but as a 24 year JJ hater, I actually enjoy that every lost season makes him look even more stupid. If only his supersized ego could fully acknowledge it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll take "Roast in hell ASAP" for $1,000 Alex.

Whatever we think he should do doesn't matter because he's the man with a plan. It's his way or the highway and his way is an unpaved, directionless road through the wilderness. We as fans are screwed because it will not change until he acknowledges that his way is not working and has not worked other than one year under Switzer when much of core that Jimmy helped assemble was still intact.

As a fan, I hate the way this team has played for most of the past twenty years but as a 24 year JJ hater, I actually enjoy that every lost season makes him look even more stupid. If only his supersized ego could fully acknowledge it.

that's the only solace I get from the losses but I'd forgive JJ in a heart beat if he'd disappear and do whatever it takes to make the Cowboys all about football and winning and nothing else

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All you had to do to know what he is going to do is watch the interview before the game. He knows his GM is to blame. He knows its bad but because of his ego he isnt going to do shit.

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He must love losing in the last 17 years. He obviously doesn't have a clue about what he's doing.

And that shit he spewed out after the game, only the idiot fan base will believe. This team sucks and it starts at the top.

Top Bottom