touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Full Maui Press Conference with local, state, county, and Federal Officials.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Going to move all the posts I see on this into here, as well as start placing any news related items in this thread.

Definitely a lot of "coincidences" and weird shit going on with this situation.

touchdown

Reaction score
Boiling tensions at a news conference with Maui's Mayor and the Major General

For weeks Hawaii News Now has been asking questions on who was in charge of Maui's Emergency Command Center the night of the deadly fire.

touchdown

Reaction score
HNN - Maui’s mayor ‘not sure’ who was in charge at emergency management center as Lahaina burned

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

What we're seeing are citizens who lack faith and trust in their government. There may be a valid reason for the black walls, especially if they're still looking for bodies and don't want people walking in those areas. but we've gotten to the point that we question everything the governement does.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What we're seeing are citizens who lack faith and trust in their government. There may be a valid reason for the black walls, especially if they're still looking for bodies and don't want people walking in those areas. but we've gotten to the point that we question everything the governement does.
I think there's enough strange info about this coming out now that there is something fishy about it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We've gotten to the point that nobody actually, questions anything the government does. Not the press, not the media, not even the opposition party.

touchdown

Reaction score
VERY good LA Times article reprinted in my local Sunday paper. I've photographed it for reading on phone, tablet or desktop. It's a must read.

Thanks. Here's a Link to the LA Times story for anyone that would find that useful:

Top Bottom