Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
01/27/2011 - SENIOR BOWL PRACTICE, WEDNESDAY: Toledo center Kevin Kowalski lacks the athleticism to stay with the talented defensive line prospects on the North team, including bullish Stanford nose tackle Sione Fua. He is durable and tough, but he's shown poor quickness and only average strength. - NFLDraftScout.com

Dude can't even hold up physically with Senior Bowl players, and that's who you want starting at C for us??

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
01/27/2011 - SENIOR BOWL PRACTICE, WEDNESDAY: Toledo center Kevin Kowalski lacks the athleticism to stay with the talented defensive line prospects on the North team, including bullish Stanford nose tackle Sione Fua. He is durable and tough, but he's shown poor quickness and only average strength. - NFLDraftScout.com

Dude can't even hold up physically with Senior Bowl players, and that's who you want starting at C for us??

Boy who gives a fuck about this shit? Has not a thing to do with NOW. And he held up damn well better than Nagy in NFL GAMES. In every game he played, he has excelled and made the best of his opportunities.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Boy who gives a fuck about this shit? Has not a thing to do with NOW. And he held up damn well better than Nagy in NFL GAMES. In every game he played, he has excelled and made the best of his opportunities.

Right. He excelled. STFU.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You belong at CZ, dbair. Quit being a woman scorned and just apologize to Hostile so you can go back to chatting with like-minded homers.

I dont have anything to apologize to him for. I didnt stop posting there because of him, even though he did spaz out about something for no reasons and I called him out on it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Seemed to manage ok against NFL guys when he got the chance though didnt he?

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want no part of either Nagy or Kowalski starting at center. Also, from what I have read from dbair he fits the zone better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want no part of either Nagy or Kowalski starting at center. Also, from what I have read from dbair he fits the zone better.

can understand Nagy, but clearly you haven't watched Kowalski, and thus your post is borne of ignorance.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
can understand Nagy, but clearly you haven't watched Kowalski, and thus your post is borne of ignorance.

Ignorance? I said starter. I want somebody better. Konz... Veteran. If you are fine with ok then more power to you. I dont mind him as depth. Just not a starter because we can do better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ignorance? I said starter. I want somebody better. Konz... Veteran. If you are fine with ok then more power to you. I dont mind him as depth. Just not a starter because we can do better.

How do you know he'll be better? Right now Konz is just a name. He can very well flop in the NFL. And I know you meant starter.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How do you know he'll be better? Right now Konz is just a name. He can very well flop in the NFL. And I know you meant starter.

Im hedging my bets. Wouldnt really be that hard to be better than Kowalski. Just be a bit better than average.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Im hedging my bets. Wouldnt really be that hard to be better than Kowalski. Just be a bit better than average.

Seriously. What do you base this on with Kowalski? Hedging your bets? Because is seems like you have not watched him, but are merely going on him being a UFDA. Sound like you're playing Madden football---you cannot have all-pros at ever position or what you perceive as being all-pro. We have more needs to fix this team. If we get DeCastro and Nicks, we don't need to waste a pick on Konz.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seriously. What do you base this on with Kowalski? Hedging your bets? Because is seems like you have not watched him, but are merely going on him being a UFDA. Sound like you're playing Madden football---you cannot have all-pros at ever position or what you perceive as being all-pro. We have more needs to fix this team. If we get DeCastro and Nicks, we don't need to waste a pick on Konz.

I have watched him just as much as anybody else. Im not asking for all pros and I know that if we draft DeCastro then we most likely wont get Konz. Its a position that could be upgraded. One of many.

Top Bottom