Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeez.

How populated is that area? Hope all you guys are okay(and loved ones, obviously). I only know of a handful of you guys that live in Texas, all seem to have been active here since it happened.

Sorry to hear about it hitting so close, Scipio.

I'm OK!

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't feel it but I keep reading all these people that did.

Seems a stretch to feel it this far. Ginger Allen from cbs11 last night talked to the plant manager and apparently he said there was 100s of tons of ammonia nitrate in there and the Okc bombing only used 50.

It had to feel like an atomic bomb to the residents.

Reaction score
west-4.jpg

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The ok city bombing used 50 pounds of ammonia nitrate and apparently this plant had hundreds of tons of this inside.

Actually the OKC bombing used an estimated 5000 lbs of fertilizer,but your point remains.

Reaction score
It's like a pigs in a blanket.
That's the most mainstream kolache in America, I guess. You can also get them filled with fruit or cream like a donut. I think that's kind of the original kolache.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Actually the OKC bombing used an estimated 5000 lbs of fertilizer,but your point remains.

That sounds right, I was just repeating what the reporter said.

Basically the amount in there dwarfed the okc bombing amount.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
That's the most mainstream kolache in America, I guess. You can also get them filled with fruit or cream like a donut. I think that's kind of the original kolache.

You can keep them fancy smancy doughnut like crap kolaches.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What's the deal with zoning regulations in Texas? Are there just none?

west_texas_fertilizer_plant_blast_map.jpg

but y do we need government guyz

Top Bottom