Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What's the deal with zoning regulations in Texas? Are there just none?

west_texas_fertilizer_plant_blast_map.jpg

but y do we need government guyz

I heard Texas is the most desirable place to be a contractor of any sort.

Not sure if its true, but I was told they don't even require permits.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yeah. in the no zoning/permits/wild west where your governor prays for rain during droughts you will have shit like this. where they build schools next to...effectively giant bombs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You should see all the wells that are fracked right in the middle of neighborhoods in ft.worth and in Arlington.

Most places I believe there are all kinds of rules of how far away from a home, church, business. Not here.

It's do whatever you want.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Jerry, Stephen, jerry Jr, Charolette, and that curly headed fuck were touring the plant when it exploded.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
yeah. in the no zoning/permits/wild west where your governor prays for rain during droughts you will have shit like this. where they build schools next to...effectively giant bombs.

There are zoning ordinances in bigger cities, but the city itself gets to choose their own zoning ordinances. You know, how it is supposed to be. I know you love the govt wiping your ass for you but not all do.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
right so your city can have no waste dumping laws and attract everyone who wants to give everyone cancer by dumping right into the water supply, abolish the EPA, etc.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Jerry, Stephen, jerry Jr, Charolette, and that curly headed fuck were touring the plant when it exploded.

I'm sorry but this is funny and I'm still laughing....does that make me a horrible person?

Top Bottom