Reaction score
Giants will by 5-5 today
Eagles and Redskins are 4-5.

We're only two games behind with Romo coming back.

Garrett has us right where we need to be!

GO COWBOYS!!!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unfuckingbelievable. This horrific division will probably save Garrett's ass. With even one decent team in this division we'd be dead, but now Tony might save him. Again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're only two games behind with Romo coming back.
He loses his first game back due to rust, gives up three picks. People act like this team has never lost with Romo playing. Newsflash - it has. Often.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looking at the remaining schedule it looks like the Eagles and the Giants have at least another 3 loses in them. This team has givin me battered wife syndrome. &-8 might just win this division.

Reaction score
Looking at the remaining schedule it looks like the Eagles and the Giants have at least another 3 loses in them. This team has givin me battered wife syndrome. &-8 might just win this division.

Yeah but we're not running the table with Romo and we're what, 2.5 games behind? And have a horrible conference record. I think the division tie breakers is division record, then common opponents then conference record, right? I don't see how we win any tie breakers which means we'd have to have a better record than everyone else in the NFC East.

With Green Bay & Carolina on the schedule, I don't see how we don't lose at least one more.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah but we're not running the table with Romo and we're what, 2.5 games behind? And have a horrible conference record. I think the division tie breakers is division record, then common opponents then conference record, right? I don't see how we win any tie breakers which means we'd have to have a better record than everyone else in the NFC East.

With Green Bay & Carolina on the schedule, I don't see how we don't lose at least one more.

We already split the tie breakers with NYG and PHI so we are 2 and 3 games back respectively. We would have to beat them outright

We still have both games with Wash so if we sweep them then we'd have a tie breaker on them

I see Carolina as a loss no matter what with the way they have been playing. They just seem to always find a way to win.

The Packers just got beat by the 1-7 Lions and have lost 3 straight now. So I don't see that as an automatic loss anymore like I did a few weeks ago. With that being said I don't see it as an automatic win either. But I do think we have a little better chance of stealing that game now than we did before.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ive got a buddy who sends me walls of texts explaining how they're still gonna make the playoffs, even after the TB loss, its mind boggling the mental gymnastics he goes through

In the same sentence he explains how bad a team is, he finds a way to defend Dallas despite the fact that same shitty team just beat Dallas yet Dallas isn't somehow shitty as well.

I just don't get that type of thinking, its almost like he thinks his level of belief will effect the outcome. I guess I'm the same way but the opposite in that I have this stupid "belief" Im a jinx and if I shit on them enough, they'll make me look like a fool....its not working this year

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

plus, even when they're playing well, Washington gives them fits so I expect to lose one or both to them as well. I think Romo will be too rusty to win vs miami, maybe they'll split the rest. 5-11 or 6-10 seems most likely imo

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're going to get swept by the entire NFC South and AFC East. If that's not enough to can Garrett... nothing will.

Top Bottom