cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Packers. Not that I know what the hell I am talking about this season.

I just don't think we can keep up with them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been wrong just about every week, but don't see us winning this game either.

Hope we win but fully expecting defeat.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is probably the week the opponent doesn't rope-a-dope and just comes after us hard with everything they've got.

Packers, 41-9

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
your theory will be put to the test!
My theory of teams rope-a-doping us? I don't know that GB will come at us aggressively or not. Rope-a-dope is much safer. They might do it too but I am thinking they probably attack from the jump and never stop.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because bb hasn't yet put his his Weekly thread... Good game between the Vikes and Cards. Cards are so well coached. Their route combinations make ours look like those of a junior high team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Because bb hasn't yet put his his Weekly thread... Good game between the Vikes and Cards. Cards are so well coached. Their route combinations make ours look like those of a junior high team.
Yep... And they have SPEED.

Couldn't help but notice, for some reason both coaches knew how to manage the clock in the waning minutes of each half. And neither ever clapped when something went wrong. In fact, Arians went back there chewing the asses of the offense after they didn't get the TD when they had it 1st and goal at the 2.

They make our coach look like a Pop Warner coach.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They make our coach look like a Pop Warner coach.

Both teams look so much better in so many ways, its irritating to watch because it reminds me how inept the cowboys are

it amazes me some fans still believe the Cowboys can get on a run, still harkening back to the 9-7 Giants

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
GB

Packers are vulnerable like never before, but they have Rodgers while we have Cassel.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Greenbay was right, they could easily hang half a hundred on Dallas.

I think it'll be a one score game at half, but they'll end up winning by 3 possessions.

Top Bottom