Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Be that as it may, I'm only explaining one big reason I see as to why they can't run the ball. Lack of effort to overcome the deficiency is another.
I like what they've been doing with Hunt, though. He looks to me quicker than Chubb right now; the few things he can add in with the screen passes and such have brought a little diversity to their offense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I like what they've been doing with Hunt, though. He looks to me quicker than Chubb right now; the few things he can add in with the screen passes and such have brought a little diversity to their offense.
Yeah it doesn't help Chubb any to just mindlessly run right into a pile of bodies. The Cleveland o-line isn't terrible necessarily, but they're definitely not getting any help either from the scheme or from the RB who likes to run up their asses instead of using some vision and cutting outside once in awhile. Maybe he's just not a nifty enough back.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There have been games this season where I thought Mason Rudolph didn't look that bad, like the Steelers would be in good shape at qb the rest of this season, and maybe even if beyond if Roethlisberger were to not come back. This is definitely not one of those games.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just ran the numbers and Rudolph needs to go 2 for 7 with no interceptions the rest of this game to improve to terrible.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A whole crapload of bad judgement breaking out on the field now...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Myles Garrett is a fucking idiot. Ejection, fine, suspension at the very least.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Just think this win for the Cowboys will be very crucial for them!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of he biggest knocks on the Browns this season has been their severe lack of discipline. It's still going to be possibly the biggest topic of discussion tomorrow, even after a huge win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's two teams that really really hate each other. And it erupted in violence.

and its awesome to watch!

I'm tired of this sanitized bullshit, its fun to see some fights and shit

of course I'm flying solo here since everyone's about to act like babies and puppies were stomped to death on national TV

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
and its awesome to watch!

I'm tired of this sanitized bullshit, its fun to see some fights and shit

of course I'm flying solo here since everyone's about to act like babies and puppies were stomped to death on national TV
Explosions like that are partially caused by the wimpifying of the game. I'll agree. They've taken a game that IS violent, IS ugly, and legislated it into an amalgamated, antiseptic crap product overall.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jesus, I went to bed right after that last Cleveland TD. missed all the excitement.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No Stafford so Cowboys. If he would have played Lions. Seems like Lions might not mind losing from here out. However it would be so Carrot to find a way to lose this game.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
LIONS WILL WIN THE BALLGAME.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom