Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oh, ok, thanks fag. The other fag is right though. The only black man who can be a hero is Denzel Washington.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There were a bunch of times in the theater when I'd catch either it was only me laughing, or it would be one other person, while everyone else was silent or shocked. When it wasn't me I'd be like "damn wtf are they laughing at thats awful". Crazy how uncomfortable some of it was, and how it hit different people differently. There were only about 20 people in our theater and I'm p sure everyone was white. Seeing it in a predominantly black theater would have been tough I think.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
When he shoots up the theater you are going to feel really bad you gave him that info.

Not really. In prison, he'll have highly restricted Net access, which means no more posts at DCU.

Reaction score
I saw it in a racially mixed audience ... maybe 50/50.

There were some whites who laughed at (what I thought were) inappropriate times.

Interesting movie on several levels. I'm glad I saw it.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Honestly, the only chance in hell Dallas has is to fall behind early just like last time. The base offense is such a joke that it isn't even funny anymore. Week in and week out the base offense struggles to find it's dick and then only when the team goes no huddle can they do anything.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There were a bunch of times in the theater when I'd catch either it was only me laughing, or it would be one other person, while everyone else was silent or shocked. When it wasn't me I'd be like "damn wtf are they laughing at thats awful". Crazy how uncomfortable some of it was, and how it hit different people differently. There were only about 20 people in our theater and I'm p sure everyone was white. Seeing it in a predominantly black theater would have been tough I think.

I saw it the other night and was shocked at how good it was. The scene with the hoods had the entire theater rolling.

Reaction score
Honestly, the only chance in hell Dallas has is to fall behind early just like last time. The base offense is such a joke that it isn't even funny anymore. Week in and week out the base offense struggles to find it's dick and then only when the team goes no huddle can they do anything.

The defense (including McCray) will be gassed by the 3rd quarter if they go no huddle too early.

Ball control somehow and keep it away from Carlton Banks III. His knee is fine now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The defense (including McCray) will be gassed by the 3rd quarter if they go no huddle too early.

Did he even get significant defensive snaps last week vs New Orleans? I thought I read somewhere he only played 1 snap on defense. Looked like Frampton, Peprah and that other new guy got most of the safety snaps along with Sensabaugh (he was terrible except for 1 nice hit)

Top Bottom