bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll excuse Dez going crazy again on the sideline if he kills Jerry.

Reaction score
I wanna see jerry running around all day Sunday. Run to the booth with kiffen, throw a headset on, run over to the trainers table and start taping shit up whether people need it or not, then jump into the stands and whip bags of peanuts at customers whether they ask for it for not

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Imagine if it's a tight game... We get the ball down by three with a minute to play. Three plays go nowhere and we call timeout before 4th down. Jerry goes down and talks to Romo on the sideline and he immediately throws a TD pass to win the game.

Imagine how much hilarity would ensue.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol That'll fix things for sure. I mean all this team really needs is more Jerry; he's the key to success.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
"But the bottom line is one of the reasons I'm trying to see and get a feel for is where’s the passion? Where’s the energy? What’s the situation with the team?"

This has "hot seat" written all over it.

The results are showing up on the scoreboard, time to see if all this grand podium talk is getting results in terms of player morale.

Jason's days are numbered. Jerry going to the sideline is basically a memo that he's looking for any reason at all to keep you because the real reason he hired you just isn't showing up.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dad, where you going?

Our 'boys are struggling, Steven! They need me down there!

Good news is they probably don't allow drinks on the sideline.

Bad news is Jerry is already going to be shitfaced by the time he gets there.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see Garrett is the most inept coach we've had since Campo from my TV screen. I don't need to go on the sidelines to see that.

If he does go down to the sidelines I hope someone throws a rock that hits him in the head and causes massive internal bleeding, killing him.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can see Garrett is the most inept coach we've had since Campo from my TV screen. I don't need to go on the sidelines to see that.

If he does go down to the sidelines I hope someone throws a rock that hits him in the head and causes massive internal bleeding, killing him.

Fuck, Jon.

I'd settle for amnesia specific to everything regarding the team, his ownership of it, his role on the team and even his desire to watch football.

Top Bottom