cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I didn't like Taylor Mays either. How's your boy doing?

Sorry, but if you think a new guy especially coming to a new team, skips out on TC and thus misses out bonding with the rest of his teammates and particularly his OL... is a good thing, well nothing to be said.

Made the team, competeing for starting job. Still needs to work on coverage. Team loves his run support and special teams play. Zimmer likes him.

What's that now?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
5 best linemen, I dont care where Free plays.

It's sad that 36-year old dude from his living room is instantly part of our 5 best linemen.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Smith-Leary-Frederick-Waters-Free

Boot Livings and Bernadeau in the off-season and make serious free agent or draft commitment to replace Waters at RG. If Free doesn't improve, RT as well. Leary has to live up to the (Jerry and homer)hype.

Reaction score
To be honest, Waters is just one of those guys. In ten years someone will say "Brian Waters played for Dallas once." and you'll have to sit and try and remember. Darnay Scott much.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don't believe. RKGs aren't lazy and wouldn't skip camp. Jason wouldn't allow this.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I didn't like Taylor Mays either. How's your boy doing?

Sorry, but if you think a new guy especially coming to a new team, skips out on TC and thus misses out bonding with the rest of his teammates and particularly his OL... is a good thing, well nothing to be said.

Our starting Center that did a VERY good job was signed off the street last year the week prior to game 1 and was our starter 2 plays into the first game. So I don't think he will have that much trouble "fitting in".

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Might be able to run up the middle.

Free is still a piece of garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Still skeptical. But I'm sure he's probably a vast upgrade over Bernadeau, and its decent insurance in case Leary cant stay on the field.

Will be interested in seeing how fast he is ready. He is saying he will be ready week two at KC.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
would have preferred the younger, less rusty Moore, but whatever

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon

Brian Waters signed with Pats on 9/4/11, started every game for Super Bowl team and was selected to Pro Bowl. He's ahead of schedule!!

Reaction score
Needed to address this in the draft or with a younger free agent but it adds depth if nothing else.

Top Bottom