Who would you prefer win Washington Redskins @ NY Giants

• Total voters

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From someone that has watched ZERO Redskin football this year: what the hell is going on with that team that you'd be considering getting rid of your coaching staff? I know the D isn't as solid as in years past but the offense looks like they're getting it done. Humor me, I don't know what's going on with them this season.

Three and a half seasons and they're still making critical mistakes at critical times on an almost weekly basis. Who gets to keep their job now a day if they go under .500 for 4 years in a row.

63echo

Reaction score
Three and a half seasons and they're still making critical mistakes at critical times on an almost weekly basis. Who gets to keep their job now a day if they go under .500 for 4 years in a row.

I feel you, believe me. And I'm definitely not defending Shanahan...he's given you guys little to be excited about. I just figured now that you guys finally have something that appears to be decent under center that his rope would've been lengthened a bit. I've got my blinders on, though. I'd find that shit unacceptable were it my team. In fact....eh, nevermind.

Top Bottom