Reaction score
I have 100's of 1960's, 1970's & early 1980's Rock Vinyl LP's (Beatles, Stones, The Who, Monkee's, Zepplin, Foghat, etc) still in good shape in my parents storage rooms in Central PA (~25 miles from Harrisburg).

Several of them are collectors items with original posters, etc inside. I always treated my records with tender loving care and thought I'd have them til the day I die.

However, I have no use for them in Acapulco and they are too far away to have them shipped to Mexico. I replaced most of them with CD's anyways.

If anyone wants them, let me know. I can give you contact info for my family in PA.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have 100's of 1960's, 1970's & early 1980's Rock Vinyl LP's (Beatles, Stones, The Who, Monkee's, Zepplin, Foghat, etc) still in good shape in my parents storage rooms in Central PA (~25 miles from Harrisburg).

Several of them are collectors items with original posters, etc inside. I always treated my records with tender loving care and thought I'd have them til the day I die.

However, I have no use for them in Acapulco and they are too far away to have them shipped to Mexico. I replaced most of them with CD's anyways.

If anyone wants them, let me know. I can give you contact info for my family in PA.

Dude! Let me know, I at the least am interested in doors records if u have them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Btw, the police's synchronicity turned 30 today.

Great record even if I can't tolerate much of sting.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
422864f071abcd2a19.gif

Reaction score
Dude! Let me know, I at the least am interested in doors records if u have them.

I have 2 Door's LP's, both in good shape.

1. Greatest Hits
2. Morrison Hotel

I think I also had the one that was released after Jim Morrison died with the 3 leftovers. I forget name of it, because they weren't the same w/o Jim.

Speaking of them, I saw where Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek just died a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not far from Harrisburg you can keep the Doors but I'll take all you Beatles, Zeppelin, ACDC, Floyd, Queen you have. He'll with it I'll take the doors too. Let your mom and Dad know I'm on he way. :)

Top Bottom