Reaction score
babe has a feeling.
[video=youtube;hZKz-f6waN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKz-f6waN0[/video]

bryan broaddus keys to the first four games
[video=youtube;RXHwGMNaQrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXHwGMNaQrc[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seeing Doug Free against JPP at the 2:42 mark (second video) made me sick. He was just not quick or athletic enough to be a left tackle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the first video. Cooperstein has the right attitude. We've all been fooled too many times by this team to get overly optomistic. Yet, the Joe Fan that I am, I find myself ignoring that and buying into the notion that this year will be different.

Reaction score
Hated hearing (again) how we targeted Unger, but had no plan once he was taken.

And for all the talk of us drafting better and taking BPA, etc.... why did we pass on McCoy when we had a 1st round grade on him?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the first video. Cooperstein has the right attitude. We've all been fooled too many times by this team to get overly optomistic. Yet, the Joe Fan that I am, I find myself ignoring that and buying into the notion that this year will be different.

Can't get them all, amigo. That's how I see things.

How I was raised.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

And for all the talk of us drafting better and taking BPA, etc.... why did we pass on McCoy when we had a 1st round grade on him?

I dint think we had a pick available when he was selected If I remember correctly...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I thought we were going to draft Jennings in 06 and unger in 09. Norm talked about both of them all day during the draft as did Mickey and how much we liked them, and we missed on both of them by 1 pick.

It would have been awesome if we had them both, never would have traded for Williams and who knows what other positives would have come out of it.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
McCoy went after the Cowboys original pick in round 2 of 2009. That's unfortunate. That could have turned around that turd of a draft.

I guess they felt they had Barber and Felix.....but still, first round grade, you take him especially when you obviously didn't have a plan if Unger was there. Good teams stack up talented players. Dallas never has a contingency plan in case a guy doesn't turn out to be what they think he is.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but if Dallas hadn't traded for Williams, they could have had this:

1. Hakeem Nicks/Kenny Britt/Clay Matthews/Michael Oher
2. LeSean McCoy/William Beatty/Paul Kruger
3. Mike Wallace/Lardarius Webb

Didn't they claim they traded for Roy partially because the 2009 draft was so bad? Would have loved any combination of that first three rounds.

Top Bottom