Reaction score
‏@tom_orsborn
Garrett on Jerry's beat Giants ass comment: "Jerry Jones owns the team, has for 23 years and he can say anything he wants."

------

You can almost feel the disdain Jason has for Jerry in the words alone.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jerry is the crazy uncle.....

its like the team is owned by rodney dangerfields Al Czervik character.....

He probably has bets with stephen like hey I bet you a thousand bucks I can piss off garrett today.....by doing....x...

Reaction score
I don't recall jerry publicly saying such stupid shit when Parcells was around. Just more proof that Ginger is one big orange puppet...no matter what you read over at CZ.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wish Jerry would just STFU.

Let the play on the field do the talking.

Crazy, dumb fucker.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I mean, WTF is his problem? The Giants bend this team over and buttfuck them every year when it counts.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean, WTF is his problem? The Giants bend this team over and buttfuck them every year when it counts.

Especially because the Giants feed off this shit more than anyone else. Osi talked recently about how the Jets (Rex's) talking really got them up for that game last year

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I agree...

but at the same time this giants organization has taken repeated shots at jerry and our players...Both mara and tisch, pat hanlon, tom coughlin, tons of there players....

they always say whatever they want and no one ever makes a big deal out of it.......if anyone here makes a peep the national media paints this picture that everyone here talks when that is not the case.

after what mara pulled this past offseason and tisch going out of his way to insult jerry at the giants championship parade I dont have a problem with jerry saying we are going to kick there ass....I hope everyone is aware and feels that way...

in the past I would be all concerned about this, but fuck it and fuck them.....we are 2-7 against them and there players bully ours in the media....maybe this will start to turn it around.....

I also find it hillarious that the ny media and the giants front office and players made a huge stink in 09 that they were playing the first game at the new stadium and said they were being treated like the homecoming team.....

and now the same thing has happened, Dallas was handpicked instead of a playoff opponent like normal for that opener and not one ny media member or one national media member has brought this up........

So good for jerry, brandon carr backed him up today and to that I say good. I wish demarcus ware would tell todd archer he hates those mother fuckers.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Giants have room to talk. Winning affords you certain luxuries.

Meanwhile, Dallas is still Cincinatti South.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Giants have room to talk. Winning affords you certain luxurys.

Meanwhile, Dallas is still Cincinatti South.

were not cincy south by any stretch.

and the giants had room to talk after beating us last year.....but they had no room to talk shit in 08, 09, 10.....they didnt win shit those years, they got blown out at home as a 1 seed and they collapsed on defense and quit the final month in 09........there front office and players gloated when romo was hurt in 10.....Pat hanlon laughed and said too bad.......so did tuck and osi......

so fuck those guys and there franchise......

They make actual insulting comments directed at players/jerry........Jerry was having fun with a large crowd on the opening day of camp.........

yet it will be jerry that gets focused on nationally and the national media will paint the picture that is not accurate that we have a team full of talkers.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So he's as low-class as Bennett. Wonderful. Let the players do the trash talking, Jerry.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's not that reading/listening to NYG players and front office bad mouth Dallas doesn't piss me off. It's the fact that they are pretty relevant with their recent Super Bowl wins. They own the Cowboys the last 2 or 3 years.

I would rather brag coming out of that game, than have our belligerent owner/GM doing it the first week of camp.

Honestly, I highly doubt you hear any players or coaches talking shit between now and opening weekend. It seems everyone but Jerry got the memo. Hell, even Fat Robert announced he won't be trash talking.

I think Jerry is entering senility.

Reaction score
It's like he can't help himself. He gets so giddy in front of a crowd. He adores the attention.

And most Cowboys fans are so stupid that they think he's the best thing to ever happen to the team.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's like he can't help himself. He gets so giddy in front of a crowd. He adores the attention.

And most Cowboys fans are so stupid that they think he's the best thing to ever happen to the team.

"But .. but .. he built a new stadium and spends money on the team!"

So do a shitload of other owners. That doesn't put him in their league.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first video in the thread. There's just something about Babe. I trust him. I think it's the epic beard. It's easily in the top 10 of beards all-time.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
were not cincy south by any stretch.

and the giants had room to talk after beating us last year.....but they had no room to talk shit in 08, 09, 10.....they didnt win shit those years, they got blown out at home as a 1 seed and they collapsed on defense and quit the final month in 09........there front office and players gloated when romo was hurt in 10.....Pat hanlon laughed and said too bad.......so did tuck and osi......

so fuck those guys and there franchise......

They make actual insulting comments directed at players/jerry........Jerry was having fun with a large crowd on the opening day of camp.........

yet it will be jerry that gets focused on nationally and the national media will paint the picture that is not accurate that we have a team full of talkers.

Not a bad outlook.

Fuck them.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People want to say there's this huge difference in talent/FO between our squads. From what I can tell here's the difference between Dallas and NY and Eli and Romo.

When Romo needs someone to step up and make a play for him, Martellus Bennet lets it hit him in the face. Patrick Crayton drops a huge third down, or stops running his route. Miles Austin runs the wrong route/can't adjust to an easy ball down the middle. When Eli/Giants need someone to step up some nobody is trapping a ball against his helmet or Mario Manningham is making the catch of a lifetime down the sideline. We get that from who? Jesse Holley in September? And all he did was get wide open because Whitner bit on the PA and then get caught from behind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom