Reaction score
I'm definitely not sold on him. I say average at best NFL player who ultimately will be considered a disappointment because the expectations for him by many are vastly too high. He'll be an extremely polarizing player wherever he lands and some fans will always make excuses no matter what happens to him..
Way to stay vague and noncommittal.

Reaction score
I think that's true for most any QB unless they are a truly once in a generation lifetime QB such as Peyton Manning. And even then the Colts were terrible with him his rookie year.

The combination of the QB position, the learning curve associated with that and the NFL, and a shitty team is a tough obstacle for a rookie to get around.
That's true to some extent. But I think most teams have the ability to have systems where QBs can thrive at least for a few years. Just thinking about the teams around the league off the top of my head, really the Jags and Browns are the only teams I can think of who just can't seem to ever have a successful QB. And the Browns appear to be on the upswing with their talent level. The Skins were bad at QB for a long time, but seem to think they have found a guy now.

Reaction score
Isn't holgrem and jerry bffs?

Wonder if Jerry pays him any attention on this matter.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure. I know a plumber who visits Holgren's house regularly for clogged toilets. He said Mike and Jerry have been visititng extensively about Johnny. Look for a trade to happen a few days before the draft.

Reaction score
ok, we'll see

Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong

Actually, I don't think you've ever been right about anything unless you count giving blowjobs, which I'm sure will come in handy if you ever finally get to meet Jerrah.

Reaction score
I like the way Holmgren sort of subtly said there that Wilson wouldn't be such a big deal without a great defense and running game.

We saw what Holmgren did with nearly full autonomy in Cleveland. He was an excellent coach at one point no doubt, but he herp derped along as a personnel man and should probably just shut up at this point. Some of his draft picks are equal to Jerry on the epic failure scale.

I hate the idea of Johnny Football for different reasons. Joe Montana, Dan Marino and Staubach could fuck and conceive a super hybrid baby to play QB here and we'd still manage to go 6-10 with this coaching staff and GM.

Jerry looks at Kaep and Wilson and think that's all it takes to win, while fully ignoring the 3-4 straight years of solid draft picks that were used to put together a team around them.

So in summary, Garrett sucks.

Top Bottom