dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Most probably knew Costa injured his knee in the 4th qtr, he didnt return. (By the way, Kowalski really played good)

But Austin apparently reinjured his hamstring as well.

Austin reportedly may be out until after the bye week.

No word yet on severity of Costa's knee.

Feix Jones has a separated shoulder.

Jason Witten has fractured ribs (as does Romo)

Mike Jenkins also re-aggravated his previous injuries.

We are really getting destroyed by injuries.

Last edited:

63echo

Reaction score
We roll the Skins ( lol ) and make it to the bye. Give the lil babies time to heal their vaginas.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
don't we have another game after the Redskins, before the bye?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if that's why we saw Ogletree in single WR sets so much and then were basically trotting out the dreadlock twins for the final drive. If Romo knew that that's probably why he was pep-talking Holley so much.

Shout out to Kowalski for not doing anything that would get pointed out as a screw up. Not like Kosier/Dockery.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Felix was injured on 1st qtr along with romo and witten....they all fought through it and I imagine all play next week.....costa I don't know...can't imagine it's good, and mort is the one sayingaustin is out.......espn is proven to not know shit.

Skins lost I believe both Wilson and barnes at cb to injury today....so this might not be that bad...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Felix was injured on 1st qtr along with romo and witten....they all fought through it and I imagine all play next week.....costa I don't know...can't imagine it's good, and mort is the one sayingaustin is out.......espn is proven to not know shit.

Skins lost I believe both Wilson and barnes at cb to injury today....so this might not be that bad...

no team should be this beat up two damn weeks into the season...its almost like its a freaking curse

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
no team should be this beat up two damn weeks into the season...its almost like its a freaking curse

As beat up as we are right now, it's not as bad as the Giants. And that was before the season even started, Mr. Simpson.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

It's building a lot of character for this team, and I think all these guys getting playing time is really going to help....

The team is playing young guys all over the place and they are comin through.....says a lot I think..

Top Bottom