sbk92

Reaction score
The owners are just as greedy. But the more they have to give to the players, the more they're going to tap into our wallet.

If their costs go up, ours go up. It's that simple.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They are just as greedy. I think they have more right to the money. They're the boss. I have a feeling before it's over, the owners will make that more than clear.

sbk92

Reaction score
The players can puff out their chests and act like men until August. That's when the gamechecks usually start coming in. Once they start losing money, we'll see how united and devoted to their cause they really are.

All they're missing now is weight training, then mini camps, OTAs and training camp. It's easy to talk tough now. You get to be lazy this summer. Talk to me when your bank statements start reflecting your sacrifice.

C

Cr122

I don't know what else can be said because its been covered already.

As most of you had said, F the players, and yes F the owners too.

I've witnessed scab players before in 83', and I'll do it again. Both sides are being greedy, but mostly the players are.

This is huge right now, it'll get worse before it gets better.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just because people want to get paid at something they MAKE A LIVING AT, doesn't mean that they do not have love fgor the game. How much love for the game would you have without insurance and you get injured?

Dude, when the lowest salary for a player on an active roster is more than what the President of the US makes, then you don't have a cause for grievance.

C

Cr122

I dunno, when I was in a union they did good things for us, but eventually our jobs went over seas. :confused

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And if it weren't for Unions, noone would be asking where Jimmy Hoffa is. I swear, I get that question at least 3 times a day now.

Top Bottom