Cythim

Reaction score
~Obligatory if you sandbag games I'll lock your team and manage your lineup post~

Cythim

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Dooms was being sarcastic.

I'm pretty sure he was too, just figured I'd take this moment to put that threat out there before someone decides to be stupid. My wife quit playing in her work league (for money) because certain people in the office would pull off stupid trades that ensured their victory.

Reaction score
Cythim.... username and myself agreed to a trade. If you could approve by Sunday, that'd be great.

Reaction score
I might be able to work some magic...

Yeah, I specifically like the Rapelessberger vs Seahawks matchup. I'll need all the help I can get to beat Doomsday this week.

If the trade won't go through until after this week, I'm apt to just decline the trade adn stick with Natty ice. He'll put up more points in the long run playing in that dome than Rapehead will playing behind that shoddy O line and in the elements.

Cythim

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't want me to push this trade through has 36 hours to state your case. If no one has a legit problem with it I'll try to push it through on Saturday night so you both have your new starters for Sunday.

C

Cr122

Anyone who doesn't want me to push this trade through has 36 hours to state your case. If no one has a legit problem with it I'll try to push it through on Saturday night so you both have your new starters for Sunday.

I'm fine with it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Piece of garbage Chris Johnson is on the trading block. If anyone is interested, mention any proosals in here so I know to check.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Trade for Colston or Charles? :sbk92

lol

They may do as much for me as Johnson has. It's like he got his contract, now he wants to sit on the bench and look at low rider magazine.

Reaction score
I need 19 more points to beet Doomsday, and I have Maclin, Gonzalez, McCoy, and Ryan in this game.

As I type this, Maclin has a 40 yard TD.

I actually like my chances.

Edit... only need 6 more points.

Eat it, Dooms.

Top Bottom