C

Cr122

simma down! we have a month still!

I'm not worried about creating one, it's filling it that's going to be a problem.

We have what, enough for a poker game right now? As long as we get it created within a couple of weeks or so then we'll be fine.

C

Cr122

simma down! we have a month still!

I'm not worried about creating one, it's filling it that's going to be a problem.

We have what, enough for a poker game right now? As long as we get it created within a couple of weeks or so then we'll be fine.

Cythim

Reaction score
Okay, I've started the league and adjusted the scoring. SBK's rules were too QB heavy, you get a stud QB and your other positions don't matter. 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1R/W 1 TE, 1 QB, 1 K, 1 DEF, 6 bench. 12 teams with 6 making playoffs (10 and 8 is stupid, no point in the regular season).

QBs - 25 yds per point, 4 for TD, -1 for int
WR/RB 10 yds per point, 6 for TD, -2 for fumble

Def points tier down from 10, 8, 6, 3, 0

Cythim

Reaction score
We have room for more to join! If you haven't gotten a PM yet just yell out

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Okay, I've started the league and adjusted the scoring. SBK's rules were too QB heavy, you get a stud QB and your other positions don't matter. 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1R/W 1 TE, 1 QB, 1 K, 1 DEF, 6 bench. 12 teams with 6 making playoffs (10 and 8 is stupid, no point in the regular season).

You're the boss.
Signed up as DILLIGAF & Co.

C

Cr122

Just so you know, cythim the rules were Rant's from DCC. sbk just used them to carry on his legacy in the FFL world.

Just a FYI, that's all. He was killed by a drunk driver in San Diego California when we were at DCC.

Reaction score
Just so you know, cythim the rules were Rant's from DCC. sbk just used them to carry on his legacy in the FFL world.

Just a FYI, that's all. He was killed by a drunk driver in San Diego California when we were at DCC.

Be that as it may, personally I like Cythim's rule set up better. i agree, the other way was too QB friendly.

Reaction score
I'm taking Romo with my first pick. Witten with my 2nd. Felix with my third. Miles with my fourth. See a trend?

Top Bottom