Reaction score
Jeff Fuller to Miami to reunite with Tannehill btw. Talk about the mighty falling. He was a slam dunk 2nd rounder if he had come out last year.

Reaction score
Saalim Akim could be an Kassim Osgood type of player on special teams, who too was an undrafted WR who excelled on special teams' kick and punt coverage. A player that we were high on for awhile.

I bet you just made that comparison because they share an affinity for vowels.

Reaction score
Aston Whiteside, DE, Abilene Christian

Very interesting.

Had 9, 9.5 and 7 sacks from '08-'10.
Played for my high school, college, and now signed by my NFL team. Kinda like this guy. Hope he makes it, but he's too small to be a DE and probably too slow to be a OLB. He played FB in high school and excelled. But that was high school.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Played for my high school, college, and now signed by my NFL team. Kinda like this guy. Hope he makes it, but he's too small to be a DE and probably too slow to be a OLB. He played FB in high school and excelled. But that was high school.

Oh snap. Could it be that we have our very own insider with sources?

I hope you don't mind, but now I'm gonna start stalking you and dealing out fagtastic amounts of praise to everything you post, regardless of what it is. I will slay anyone that dares question you.

Tell us a story, Pep.... ~flutters eyes and sighs~

Reaction score
Oh snap. Could it be that we have our very own insider with sources?

I hope you don't mind, but now I'm gonna start stalking you and dealing out fagtastic amounts of praise to everything you post, regardless of what it is. I will slay anyone that dares question you.

Tell us a story, Pep.... ~flutters eyes and sighs~
I welcome the fagtastic praise. I've gotten it all my life. What can I say? I'm fagtastically praiseworthy.

:awkward

Reaction score
When I ask a question peplaw, the very next response should be an answer to my question.

~stern look~

Top Bottom